Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

23 Years Too Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 am

Justice for the 96 is finally here.

What everyone already knew has been confirmed, that the dirty scummy cops covered up their failings and that the Liverpool fans were in no way to blame for this tragedy.

That a systematic cover up followed, which went all the way up to, the even dirtier and scummier PM, Thatcher.

They should all be held to account and not just for the deaths, but those who helped cover up the truth for 23 years. Prosecutions should be brought and they should be made to pay for what they ahve done.

I hope they are ashamed for what they have done and those still in seats of power today should be sacked.

RIP to the 96 and respect to those who fought for the truth for 23 years.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:36 am

RFFB wrote:
Justice for the 96 is finally here.

What everyone already knew has been confirmed, that the dirty scummy cops covered up their failings and that the Liverpool fans were in no way to blame for this tragedy.

That a systematic cover up followed, which went all the way up to, the even dirtier and scummier PM, Thatcher.

They should all be held to account and not just for the deaths, but those who helped cover up the truth for 23 years. Prosecutions should be brought and they should be made to pay for what they ahve done.

I hope they are ashamed for what they have done and those still in seats of power today should be sacked.

RIP to the 96 and respect to those who fought for the truth for 23 years.

Well said. Can't say anything else right now. Still in shock over the revelations & depth of the cover up.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 am

Pete wrote:

Well said. Can't say anything else right now. Still in shock over the revelations & depth of the cover up.
Personally, while the full extent of the cover up is totally shocking, I am not surprised at all by the actions of the police to cover their backs.

Back then the police still viewd themselves, and still do in my eyes, as above the law. If they knew something had gone wrong they believed they could cover up their actions and as they were the enforcers of the law, no-one could touch them.

Well, I hope those who had any part in this are today quaking in their shoes. Because today they are now seen as the liars, deceivers and scum that they really are.

There have been enough investigative reports made on this event for everyone to know who was at fault and exactly what really happened. But of course those beyond reproach (not) cops stuck to their 'official' version. And of course we all know if a copper says it's true, then it must be true. Mustn't it?

They have stretched the truth so many times to meet their own ends (and still do) that its a disgrace.

I'm not even gonna start on dirty Thathers support of her bully boys and how she 'buried' her head and overlooked what she knew was the truth. Because everyone knows, or should do, that she is nuthin more than a two faced liar, piece of scum anyway.

The most open country in the world with a police force to be proud of?

Yeah. Right.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 am

23 Years Too Long A2c-WAFCQAEHXOu

EVER! Evil or Very Mad

No apology will ever make right what was said and the effect it's had on the people of Merseyside over the last 23 years.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

Always hated the s*n. It's the biggest piece of shit paper, for thick people who have no brain and no opinions of their own other than what that piece of shite tells them to believe.

Recently someone at work handed a copy to me to show me something and I refused to even handle it. They were genuinely amazed that I hated the paper to that extent.

That, and its now defunct sister the awful NOTW, just apealed to the lowest common denominator of humanity. No real insight into anything just pander to dumb beliefs and tell those morons that their beliefs are right.

Loving that those who had a part in the initiial events of that fateful day look like they may be going to brought to justice and held accountable for their actions.

They deserve to be vilified.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 am

RFFB wrote:
Always hated the s*n. It's the biggest piece of shit paper, for thick people who have no brain and no opinions of their own other than what that piece of shite tells them to believe.

Recently someone at work handed a copy to me to show me something and I refused to even handle it. They were genuinely amazed that I hated the paper to that extent.

That, and its now defunct sister the awful NOTW, just apealed to the lowest common denominator of humanity. No real insight into anything just pander to dumb beliefs and tell those morons that their beliefs are right.

Loving that those who had a part in the initiial events of that fateful day look like they may be going to brought to justice and held accountable for their actions.

They deserve to be vilified.

Like Liverpool supporters over the last 23 years!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

23 Years Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 Years Too Long   23 Years Too Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

23 Years Too Long
Page 1 of 1