Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Bands You Into?

Go down 
+7
Pete
Rev
Frankie
budgolf
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

What Bands You Into? Empty
PostSubject: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:29 am

I have a varied taste in Rock / Metal music.

Bands I like -

Priest, Maiden, Dokken, Ratt, Journey, Whitesnake, Kiss, Winger, Ozzy, Hatebreed, Stuck Mojo, Slipknot, Pantera, Evergreen Terrace, Megadeth & so on...Everything from the "lighter" side, to the "heavier" side of Metal..

What bands do you dig?
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Brittney Spears, Backstreet Boyz, Tupac, & Menudo are some of Upscope's favs.........Oh yea, & The Village People too!!

Upscope
Back to top Go down
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm

affraid

Good one, Upscope! Laughing

I'd say my favorites are Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Buckethead (whatever the guys does and with whomever!), The Jimi Hendrix Experience, ZZ Top, Slayer, and Van Halen to name a few.

There's a lot more, but those are the ones I listen to most often.
Back to top Go down
budgolf

budgolf

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Man, this could be a long list.

Ratt, Crue, Stryper, ok, anything from the 80's remotely Metal

Today

Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Black Tide, Atreyu, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, LACUNA COIL, Bullet For My Valentine, wait...did I say LACUNA COIL?

And of course, Megadeth and Metallica are playing at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:20 am

Last edited by Frankie on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagedlithiumprincess
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am

I can jam to just about anything from A to Z....just depends on my mood.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 am

Mostly 70's and 80's Glam/hair/sleaze or whatever you want to call it.

A top five would include Kiss, Twisted Sister, Van Halen (With DLR), Def Leppard and The Mighty Quo!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:50 am

Pete wrote:

A top five would include Kiss, Twisted Sister, Van Halen (With DLR), Def Leppard and The Mighty Quo!

Good taste bro....

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 am

'Scope wrote:
Pete wrote:

Good taste bro....

'Scope

Even the Quo??? lol!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 am

Uhhhh. Well......We gotta work on that one.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 am

It was VH (Dave) that shaped Upscope's early love for music. Def Leppard quickly followed to win him over & then it was all over with when Twisted's "Stay Hungry" & Ratt's "Out Of The Cellar" hit the shelves.

So 3 of you top 5 bands were VERY influential to Upscope's shaping.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 am

Alter Bridge, Audio Slave, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, P.O.D.,Rage Against the Machine, Ozzy,Saliva, Tantric, Puddle of Mudd, Lynch Mob.......
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
Alter Bridge, Audio Slave, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, P.O.D.,Rage Against the Machine, Ozzy,Saliva, Tantric, Puddle of Mudd, Lynch Mob.......

Very good choices Chrissy!! rock on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am

Chrissy wrote:

Interesting Chrissy. You should check out the line-UP for this festival that Upscope has tickets too. You would be pleasantly surprised to see many of your favs there:

http://rockgonewild.com/

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:54 am

If that were here, I would be there.

Your going to Iowa?

It looks like a great line up of all my favorites.
Would love to see Helix and Great White..
That will be a great show!
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:04 am

right hear we go in no imperticular order,

Slipknot, Korn, Rage Against The Machine, Tool, Iron Maiden, Cradle of Filth, Devil Driver,

30 Seconds To Mars, A Perfect Circle, Boyce Avenue, Deftones, Egypt Central, Killswitch Engage,

Children Of Bodom, In Flames, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, Alter Bridge, Led Zeppelin......

well thats all i can think of ther are a lot more to but cba to think of the lol Razz

peace

Andy

o ive got a link to the best sync vid ever its Tool - 10,000 days (wings part 2) with a part of fantasia 2000 the part with the wales in if you have seen fantasia before ---
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HBOD_KI-7ls
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Wow that video is amazing......thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Motley Crue, Ratt, Tesla, Dangerous Toys, Dokken, Dio, Danger Danger, Ozzy, Metallica, Black Label Society, Hardcore Superstar, Puddle of Mudd, Slaughter, Warrant, Poison, Pantera, Cinderella, Lillian Axe, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Faster Pussycat, LA Guns, Guns N' Roses, Enuff Z' Nuff. This list could go on and on! lol
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 am

kokeakola wrote:
Motley Crue, Ratt, Tesla, Dangerous Toys, Dokken, Dio, Danger Danger, Ozzy, Metallica, Black Label Society, Hardcore Superstar, Puddle of Mudd, Slaughter, Warrant, Poison, Pantera, Cinderella, Lillian Axe, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Faster Pussycat, LA Guns, Guns N' Roses, Enuff Z' Nuff. This list could go on and on! lol

Upscope's list would look similar to Koke's cheer

HARDCORE SUPERSTAR........ Fuggin' awesome band Koke. They're coming to the states soon as well rock on

'Scope
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm

'Scope wrote:
kokeakola wrote:

Upscope's list would look similar to Koke's cheer

HARDCORE SUPERSTAR........ Fuggin' awesome band Koke. They're coming to the states soon as well rock on

'Scope
Sweeeet! rok on
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm

In no particular order, other than the first one!
KISS - Motley, Ratt, Aerosmith, Coverdale/Hughes era Purple, Glenn Hughes, Pat Benatar, Van Halen (DLR era other than 'Balance' which I actually liked! All the other Van Hagar stuff is to be avoided...IMO!!!), Metallica, The Mission, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Ministry, Journey, Def Leppard, The Cure, 1970's David Bowie, Black Sabbath (w/Ozzy), Judas Priest ('70's & 80's) & the one and only GARBAGE...hence the Shirley pic...who I am deeply in lust with!!!!... I love you
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:36 am

RFFB wrote:
Van Halen (DLR era other than 'Balance' which I actually liked! All the other Van Hagar stuff is to be avoided...IMO!!!)

Yeah, Balance is quite a good CD. 5150 isn't bad either as you can imagine DLR singng some of those songs. Apart from that yes it should be avoided and don't even mention Van Cherone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Bands You Into?   What Bands You Into? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Bands You Into?
Page 1 of 1