Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stephen King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 am

Well seems this will be fun to talk about. I used to be a huge reader of his books. Now I am no where near Roger but I can keep up a little and would be interested to see which books I need to go back and read!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
Well seems this will be fun to talk about. I used to be a huge reader of his books. Now I am no where near Roger but I can keep up a little and would be interested to see which books I need to go back and read!



Re-read them all! Very Happy It'll keep you busy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This is my new Potato Heads!!!! It's gonna follow me everywhere!!!... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am

Ha Ha...

Seriousl note here. One of the side effects of the menengitus is I have some servere memory loss. One of the largest things I can find that seems to have a pattern is books. I am an avid reader and always have been. Wouldnt be unheard of for me to plow through 12 novels in a summer. I seem to have lost most of that. I get pieces and parts here and there but really no retention of what i have read.

When I cleared out a storage shed this last year I came across a huge box full of art books. Really really nice ones. i sat there on the floor and said wow I can't beleive I owned these and never read them what a waste. it wasnt until i pages through one and saw all my notes in the margins that i realized I had read them all in College. Really freaky to see that.

So I am afraid that most of my Stephen King memorys have faded so I will have to reread most of them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Well seems this will be fun to talk about. I used to be a huge reader of his books. Now I am no where near Roger but I can keep up a little and would be interested to see which books I need to go back and read!



Re-read them all! Very Happy It'll keep you busy!

You read my mind !!! Shocked Very Stephen Kingish !!! scared1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 am

Chrissy wrote:


When I cleared out a storage shed this last year I came across a huge box full of art books.


Pete has quite a good collection of "Art" books, Apparently. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:


When I cleared out a storage shed this last year I came across a huge box full of art books.


Pete has quite a good collection of "Art" books, Apparently. Very Happy

Quite correct Roger. I have The Art of the Star Wars Galaxy, The Art of Star Wars, A New Hope. Lucasfilm: A Pictorial History & This is gonna hurt, The art of Nikki Sixx...









Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 pm

cat napped through Bag of Bones today on the t.v. not bad..not great but not bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stephen King   

Back to top Go down
 
Stephen King
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stephen Taw's Funky People - James Brown Special #2
» Preview of "THE FLOWER KING" performed by Supernal Endgame
» Black Scorpio v King Jammy’s v Arrows v Youth Promotion: Cinema 2, Kingston. 1985. “Shock of the century clash!”
» King Jammy’s Superpower – 38 St Lucia, Waterhouse, Kingston 11, May 1985
» King Stur Gav: October 1982, Red Hills Rd Kingston (Featuring Josey, Chaplin, U Brown, Junior Reid, Don Carlos, Half Pint)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: