Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Chrissy some love...

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Show Chrissy some love... Empty
PostSubject: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 am

Sorry to be the bearer of this news but...

I got a call from Chrissy's mom while Chrissy was on the plane over here to tell me that Chrissy'd dad had died the night she left. No pain, he just went, which is something I guess.

Chrissy is, obviously, upset so show her some love in this hard time for her.

She is getting lots of hugs and comfort but I'm sure she'd appreciate some support.

Take care of your loved ones cos you never know when your time is up...

Love n respect to all.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 am

Very sorry to hear this news. Chrissy is with the one person who can give her love and support at this sad time. Both Stevie and I send our heart felt sympathies, love and virtual hugs. group hug
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 am

I know I texted yesterda, however I'd just like to reiterate the sentiment.

Love & hugs to both of you.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 am

Chrissy wishes to pass on her thanks for your words, as do I.

She's coping ok, considering, keeps saying it hasn't sunk in yet which is understandable.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:58 am

For Chrissy (and Adam). group hug
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 am

Sorry to hear that Chrissy
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 am

So sorry to hear that. Prayers for Chrissy and her Family. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 am

I am very lucky to have such wonderful people as you guys. Really is a comfort to get some kind words from those you care about. It just doesnt seem real.

I got back into town last night and Ill be working today and tomorrow. Im sure getting people up to date will start the process moving along. I have to tell my boys today and I am not looking forward to that. My brother and I will be fliying to las Vegas where my dad lived for a memorial service on Monday.

Live you life and start doing those i wish things now and start taking those i want to go somewhere trips and take chances. My dad was only 68 years old. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:37 am

Chrissy wrote:
I am very lucky to have such wonderful people as you guys. Really is a comfort to get some kind words from those you care about. It just doesnt seem real.

I got back into town last night and Ill be working today and tomorrow. Im sure getting people up to date will start the process moving along. I have to tell my boys today and I am not looking forward to that. My brother and I will be fliying to las Vegas where my dad lived for a memorial service on Monday.

Live you life and start doing those i wish things now and start taking those i want to go somewhere trips and take chances. My dad was only 68 years old. Sad

Shocked
That's how old my Dad is in November!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Well i went to Vegas yesterday for my Dad's memorial. Everything was beautiful and I can't say a negative thing about it.

It has really hit me hard today. I am finding myself mad at everyone and not tolerating anything. i'm snapping at my kids..not something I tend to do.

Followed my loves advice and took myself home.

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the private messages and hellos. This is really hard and not something I had prepared myself for and having the friendship and support has really helped. Just having you guys share the excitment of our engagement has been the best. Thanks for indulging a girl and letting the heavy metal stuff slide a little. Sure means a lot..

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
Well i went to Vegas yesterday for my Dad's memorial. Everything was beautiful and I can't say a negative thing about it.

It has really hit me hard today. I am finding myself mad at everyone and not tolerating anything. i'm snapping at my kids..not something I tend to do.

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the private messages and hellos. This is really hard and not something I had prepared myself for and having the friendship and support has really helped. Just having you guys share the excitment of our engagement has been the best. Thanks for indulging a girl and letting the heavy metal stuff slide a little. Sure means a lot..

When was the last time we talked about Heavy Metal on Full Metal Forum? scratch
Hope things improve for you...

Last edited by Pete on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 am

[quote="Pete"]
Chrissy wrote:

Always here for you and I always will be.

group hug

It really is a great bunch of people on here, each and everyone. The better side of humanity... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Chrissy some love...   Show Chrissy some love... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Chrissy some love...
Page 1 of 1