Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Independence Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Happy Independence Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:17 am

Happy Independence Day Kisslogo RETURNS TO THE UK!
** The hottest band in the world… are back in the UK! **
** With their new album Monster out in October **
** New single to be released July 2nd **
** Monster Book to be launched July 2nd **
** Special show at The Forum in London for Help for Heroes on Independence Day, Wednesday 4th July **

Rock Legends KISS are rolling out into London in July and taking over the UK with not just a single release, but also a book release and an intimate show at London’s Forum on July 4th.

Gene, Paul, Tommy and Eric will be performing to their KISS Army of fans at the celebrated London venue for one night only as a fundraiser for the Help for Heroes charity. The band has always supported the US troops at their gigs over the years but this year, on Independence Day, the US rockers will be backing British wounded, sick and injured servicemen and women by raising money with this unique concert. All proceeds from the concert will go to the charity.

Ahead of the new KISS album ‘Monster’ (due out in the Autumn), the band will also be releasing a single on 2nd July. Also, KISS are happy to announce that they will further be raising funds for our wounded, sick and injured troops as all proceeds from the single will be donated to Help for Heroes.

Paul Stanley states "The greatest national treasure of any free country is the army that defends it at all cost. Bringing attention to the obligation we all share to those returning heroes has been our mission in the US and now the UK. We pay tribute to those brave men and women and urge everyone to show their thanks with donations".

Happy Independence Day
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 am

Best Independence Day...EVER!!!!!

Thx to Pete for the post (and more importantly the pre-sale code... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) cos I don't usually go and check KISSonline until much later in the day, if at all!!!

Tix bought!!! Big smile on face!!!

Now I just need to find a cheap hotel...cos when I last looked, incase this date was announced, they were freakin expensive... Sad

BUT I HAVE A TICKET SO...WOO FU*KIN HOO!!!!

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

and even better I don't have to sit in field all day or travel to Oslo...MAJOR result!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 am

Seems I'm in the minority of those who didn't get a ticket. Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 am

Roger. H wrote:
Seems I'm in the minority of those who didn't get a ticket. Sad
I feel an update coming on!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 pm

banana man banana man :dance baby: :dance baby: :dance baby: :jacko: :jacko: :jacko: cowboy cowboy cowboy rock on rock on rock on
banana man banana man :dance baby: :dance baby: :dance baby: :jacko: :jacko: :jacko: cowboy cowboy cowboy rock on rock on rock on
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 pm

i take it you have a ticket?

Really happy for you
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 am

Chrissy wrote:
I take it you have a ticket?

Really happy for you
What gave it away!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day   Happy Independence Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Independence Day
Page 1 of 1