Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic FAIL!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 am

thats gotta hurt
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 am

Somebody once said the definition of insanity is 'repeating the same thing and expecting a different result'. I think I might be a bit insane cos I find myself willing her to succeed each time I watch this even tho I KNOW what's gonna happen!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 am

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/download-comedian-breaks-neck-in-crowd-surfing-stunt-and-doesnt-even-realise/

Stand-up comedian Bob Slayer broke his neck during his Comedy Tent performance at Download on Thursday night – and didn’t even realise.

It wasn’t until he went to hospital after being injured at another show he discovered the damage he’d done during a wheelie-bin crowdsurfing stunt at the Donington festival.

Ominously, Slayer had started his performance by saying: “This is the last gig I’ll ever do” before an assistant helped push his bin into the crowd.

Slayer – who describes himself as “Comedian, promoter, tour manager, idiot” – says: “This is why they tell you now to crowdsurf.”

He appeared on the second night of the Donington festival’s entertainment schedule, which starts ahead of the main weekend event. He planned to be bounced across a wooden table to bridge the space between the stage and the security fence. The crowd were to pick the bin up, carry him around the room then put him back on stage. Instead he was toppled out of the container and thrown to the ground.

“I think it was my own fault due to excessive pies,” says the performer. “I was mega-winded and cut the set a little short. I thought I would be okay, protected in a nice safe bin. But oh no. It’s not the last gig I’ll ever do. It could have been.”

Slayer, unaware of the extent of his injuried, went home without seeing a medic, and even continued with his comedy schedule.

He says: “It bloody hurt, but I had to do a day’s filming riding a tandem around Chelsea. I ran over a pedestrian and dislocated my thumb. It kept popping out and had to be strapped up so we could complete the shoot.

“I went to hospital where they X-rayed my hand. The diagnosis is: it’s knackered. Then I told them about my neck pain – another X-ray and they discovered that’s busted too.

“I now have a lovely neck brace, a strapped-up hand and some even lovelier painkillers.”

Slayer claims it’s the second time he’s broken his back, having snapped two vertebrae in 1992 – which, he says, put an end to his career as a jockey. Bue he vows: “This is going to end nothing.

“Apart from crowdsurfing in wheelie-bins. Those days are behind me now.”

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

EPIC FAIL

Your prime Minister left his 8 year daughter behind in a pub!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
EPIC FAIL

He's not mine. I didn't vote for the slimy private school tw@!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
EPIC FAIL

He's not mine. I didn't vote for the slimy private school tw@
!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well said!!!!

Tho I can testify to the mental scar this can cause...cos this happened to me when I was aroun 4 or 6!!! I had a recuring nightmare for a good 15yrs and by chance I told me mam about it and she looked flabergasted and said "That happened!" She couldn't believe I had been having this nightmare for all this time yet couldn't recall the actual event. Wierd how the mind works...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

RFFB wrote:
Wierd how the mind works...

Well your's, anyway !! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic FAIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic FAIL!!!   Epic FAIL!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic FAIL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-