Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Holidays 2012.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Holidays 2012.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 am

Anyone got plans or anything booked yet ??
We're off to Malta for a week on Tuesday hopefully to get a little sunshine on our faces. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
Anyone got plans or anything booked yet ??
We're off to Malta for a week on Tuesday hopefully to get a little sunshine on our faces. sunny

It's Ruth's 40th on 5th September. She wants to go to the US. Can't decide if she wants West Coast (San Francisco, LA, Hi Chrissy Smile ), East Coast (Boston & NYC) or somewhere in the middle (Hi Marty Smile ).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 am

If we do a transatlantic trip it will be back to Toronto. I haven't seen my friends there since 2009, about time we went back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

Roger. H wrote:
If we do a transatlantic trip it will be back to Toronto. I haven't seen my friends there since 2009, about time we went back.


Toronto is also an option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 am

Oooo, a Canadian meet-up !!??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laxcdn

avatar

Number of posts : 1218
Age : 48
Location : Winnipeg
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 am

Maybe Minneapolis this summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Anyone got plans or anything booked yet ??
We're off to Malta for a week on Tuesday hopefully to get a little sunshine on our faces. sunny

It's Ruth's 40th on 5th September. She wants to go to the US. Can't decide if she wants West Coast (San Francisco, LA, Hi Chrissy Smile ), East Coast (Boston & NYC) or somewhere in the middle (Hi Marty Smile ).




Oh How fun!! Ruths 40th on the 5th and Marty's 50th on the 4th...Razz I hope to be in Florida for my Birthday!! How about Florida???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Pete take her on the KISS Kruise and then a little tour of the East coast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete take her on the KISS Kruise and then a little tour of the East coast

I suggested that to her but the Kruise is in term time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 am

whats a term time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:05 am

Chrissy wrote:
whats a term time?


Sorry. College Term. So she cannot take leave.

This was the first thing I suggested when she said she wanted to go away for her 40th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 am

Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Anyone got plans or anything booked yet ??
We're off to Malta for a week on Tuesday hopefully to get a little sunshine on our faces. sunny

It's Ruth's 40th on 5th September. She wants to go to the US. Can't decide if she wants West Coast (San Francisco, LA, Hi Chrissy Smile ), East Coast (Boston & NYC) or somewhere in the middle (Hi Marty Smile ).




Oh How fun!! Ruths 40th on the 5th and Marty's 50th on the 4th...Razz I hope to be in Florida for my Birthday!! How about Florida???

You're 50?!?!?!? Shocked Shocked

NO 'Freakin' WAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Anyone got plans or anything booked yet ??
We're off to Malta for a week on Tuesday hopefully to get a little sunshine on our faces. sunny

It's Ruth's 40th on 5th September. She wants to go to the US. Can't decide if she wants West Coast (San Francisco, LA, Hi Chrissy Smile ), East Coast (Boston & NYC) or somewhere in the middle (Hi Marty Smile ).












































































































































































































































































Oh How fun!! Ruths 40th on the 5th and Marty's 50th on the 4th...Razz I hope to be in Florida for my Birthday!! How about Florida???

You're 50?!?!?!? Shocked Shocked

NO 'Freakin' WAY!!!!

Yes Freakin way! In September.. It's not so bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 am

Being 50 is great !! You get cheaper insurance. Very Happy


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 am

Looking like Boston & NYC for us in August.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 am

I've driven in numerous countries and cities, from the U.S and Canada (NY city, L.A, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver and loads of towns inbetween. Europe-Germany, France, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, Greece, Spain, Holland........................but I have never seen such bad driving as I did in Malta !! They're all maniacs !!!! scared1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 am

Roger. H wrote:
I've driven in numerous countries and cities, from the U.S and Canada (NY city, L.A, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver and loads of towns inbetween. Europe-Germany, France, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, Greece, Spain, Holland........................but I have never seen such bad driving as I did in Malta !! They're all maniacs !!!! scared1

You fitted in well then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 am

:the finger:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Hmmm, might just go and visit my friends in Toronto on the 13th September. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Hmmm, might just go and visit my friends in Toronto on the 13th September. Very Happy Wink

Looking more likely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 am

New York & Boston...17th - 26th August.

Tried for NYC & San Franscisco but it's just too much at that time of the year...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Pete wrote:
New York & Boston...17th - 26th August.

Tried for NYC & San Franscisco but it's just too much at that time of the year...

Would like to do Boston a bit more than just the 24 hrs I did there a couple of years ago.
Meanwhile Stevie has agreed on the Toronto trip !! cheer Plus we may be flying out to the West Coast for a few days, watch out Chrissy !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
New York & Boston...17th - 26th August.

Tried for NYC & San Franscisco but it's just too much at that time of the year...

Would like to do Boston a bit more than just the 24 hrs I did there a couple of years ago.
Meanwhile Stevie has agreed on the Toronto trip !! cheer Plus we may be flying out to the West Coast for a few days, watch out Chrissy !!! Very Happy

just say when!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
New York & Boston...17th - 26th August.

Tried for NYC & San Franscisco but it's just too much at that time of the year...

Would like to do Boston a bit more than just the 24 hrs I did there a couple of years ago.
Meanwhile Stevie has agreed on the Toronto trip !! cheer Plus we may be flying out to the West Coast for a few days, watch out Chrissy !!! Very Happy

just say when!!!

Aye. Boston is nice. Very English in places.
As I said wanted to do San Fran but the west coast (be nice to see Chrissy on her own turf) was just outta my price range, so i'll have to save up...still can't going back to NYC again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:53 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
New York & Boston...17th - 26th August.

Tried for NYC & San Franscisco but it's just too much at that time of the year...

Would like to do Boston a bit more than just the 24 hrs I did there a couple of years ago.
Meanwhile Stevie has agreed on the Toronto trip !! cheer Plus we may be flying out to the West Coast for a few days, watch out Chrissy !!! Very Happy

just say when!!!

Aye. Boston is nice. Very English in places.
As I said wanted to do San Fran but the west coast (be nice to see Chrissy on her own turf) was just outta my price range, so i'll have to save up...still can't going back to NYC again.

you do realize that SanFransisco is 7+ hours from me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2012.   

Back to top Go down
 
Holidays 2012.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Holidays
» Any table tennis session on this weekends? 21,22 Apr 2012
» 2012.05.17 - O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland
» Return To Forever 2CD and Bonus 5.1 DVD 2012
» Soul Clash Special 1 (3rd January 2012)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: