Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

34 car pileup in SW England

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: 34 car pileup in SW England   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey guys, I just logged on and saw the headline at MSN concerning a 34 car pileup near Taughton (?), and I am hoping that everyone over there checks in with an OK. Dang, I hope you guys are alright. Well, it's a rainy day in Florida, my drummer friend in Costa Rica is still in Costa Rica, and Julie might be getting a job with a new international company which is going to be based in Riviera Beach, at the Port of Palm Beach ( formerly referred to as West Palm Beach { This never made any sense anyway, as we are talking about the EAST COAST. Right?!}) which is roughly two and a half hours south of here. Been thinking about you guys alot, and worrying about shit close to home. Julie's been improving. Praise be to God she's still here to improve! Thankyou for your prayer and good wishes. I'd all but lost interest in playing guitar after Julie's accident. I had the shit scared out . . . even laid off grabbing a guitar for over a month, but, then I remembered that I have the Pink Floyd Complete Collection, and I've never even given it a spin! affraid cheer SCHWEEEENG! cheer Now, I can't rip the old strings off fast enough! bounce rock on 'Kay! My soup's getting cold, and cold Tomato soup sucks. Right! Laters! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 34 car pileup in SW England   Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey Fret !! good to hear from you again buddy. Very Happy I'm glad Mrs Fret is on the mend and you are getting back to normal ?
That pile up on the M5 motorway was at junction 25 which was the one we used to use when we lived down that way, so know that bit of road quite well. Can't understand how 30 odd vehicles can be involved in a crash, I guess we'll get the full story sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 34 car pileup in SW England   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
Hey Fret !! good to hear from you again buddy. Very Happy I'm glad Mrs Fret is on the mend and you are getting back to normal ?
That pile up on the M5 motorway was at junction 25 which was the one we used to use when we lived down that way, so know that bit of road quite well. Can't understand how 30 odd vehicles can be involved in a crash, I guess we'll get the full story sooner or later.

A bonfire & fireworks display is the latest line of enquiry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 34 car pileup in SW England   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 am

Pete wrote:
A bonfire & fireworks display is the latest line of enquiry...
Really nasty pile-up. The pictures are pretty shocking.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was caused cos some idiot was looking at the firework display instead of the road.

Though they have just said on the news that they think smoke from the display could have been the cause.

Either way, really sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 34 car pileup in SW England   

Back to top Go down

34 car pileup in SW England
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1