Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Lyric Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 am

Rev wrote:
Do you hear what I'm saying?
Am I even getting through?
Are you so far gone, I can't talk to you?

I could tell you what you want to hear
But is it really what you need?
Now it's time to stand on your own two feet.


Smile

Ah Ha !!! What If I told you I think I know this one. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 am

Remo's Theme (What If ). Tommy His Holiness Shaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Yesssir!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

Council estates or tower blocks
Wherever you live you get the knocks
But the people round here they are so nice
Stop being naughty take our advice


This is a hard one, Pete will be too young and I doubt if this travelled across the Atlantic, but you never konw !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 am

Roger. H wrote:
Council estates or tower blocks
Wherever you live you get the knocks
But the people round here they are so nice
Stop being naughty take our advice


This is a hard one, Pete will be too young and I doubt if this travelled across the Atlantic, but you never know !! Very Happy


Hmmm...some kind of punk then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Council estates or tower blocks
Wherever you live you get the knocks
But the people round here they are so nice
Stop being naughty take our advice


This is a hard one, Pete will be too young and I doubt if this travelled across the Atlantic, but you never know !! Very Happy


Hmmm...some kind of punk then?


Shocked Might be easy if you read the latest C.R. Wink (Which I just have).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Council estates or tower blocks
Wherever you live you get the knocks
But the people round here they are so nice
Stop being naughty take our advice


This is a hard one, Pete will be too young and I doubt if this travelled across the Atlantic, but you never know !! Very Happy


Hmmm...some kind of punk then?


Shocked Might be easy if you read the latest C.R. Wink (Which I just have).


Haven't read CR mag for over a year now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am

O.k, then your inkling is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 am

Roger. H wrote:
O.k, then your inkling is right.


Well looking on CR.com they have an article on the new issue and make comment about Sham69. So I guess i't Sham69. Song? Haven't a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 am

Yes it's Sham 69. Where did they come from and you've got the song title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 am

I know nothing about Sham69 so that's me done for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 am

Hersham Boys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 am

Rev wrote:
Hersham Boys! Very Happy

Get in Rev !!!!!! cheer Correct. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Pete since you got the band first you wanna take this one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

Rev wrote:
Pete since you got the band first you wanna take this one?

That's very kind but you can have this as you got the answer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok..tryin to think of a good one... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 am

Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!


Queensryche it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!


Queensryche it is!
Thought so. It's a more recent song and I'm not that familiar with their newer stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 am

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!


Queensryche it is!
Thought so. It's a more recent song and I'm not that familiar with their newer stuff...



I'm guessing a hint is needed then?

Well at least it isn't a crappy reality show on MTV. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 am

Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!


Queensryche it is!
Thought so. It's a more recent song and I'm not that familiar with their newer stuff...



I'm guessing a hint is needed then?

Well at least it isn't a crappy reality show on MTV. Wink

They recorded a song called Jersey Shore? Shocked

Oh hang on...The Real World?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 am

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Alright here's one I recently dug out of the dust pile that is my cd collection lol


"Strange, the view from here
Words we spoke, forgotten at the time
Now replay in my mind

What went wrong, what was right
Looking back, I never was there for you
You didn't say, but I know it's true"


Oooh!! Oooh!!!!! Yes this Queensryche right? Darn what's the flipping song!!!


Queensryche it is!
Thought so. It's a more recent song and I'm not that familiar with their newer stuff...



I'm guessing a hint is needed then?

Well at least it isn't a crappy reality show on MTV. Wink

They recorded a song called Jersey Shore? Shocked

Oh hang on...The Real World?


You Got It! cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 am

Yay for me!

Best think of some lyrics to confuse & confuddle you all now...


...and here we go...

Ol' King Kong
He had a thing for blondes
The ladies were drivin' him ape
Then that poor boy slipped
And he lost his grip
From the top of the Empire State
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 am

Sounds like you've got a bit of Monkey Business going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lyric Game   

Back to top Go down
 
The Lyric Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "The who-played-where-band" game
» Stump the DJ - my new "game"
» Bumblefoot to write music for planned video game
» Game apa yang sedang di mainkan
» [Game]Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd[SEGA]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: