Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 105
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/18/news/kiss_products/index.htm?iid=HP_River

Just go to 4mins 40 seconds for the funniest thing I have seen in ages!!!

I would post this on 'that other site' but I have a feeling I'd upset a few people!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 44
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 pm

RFFB wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/18/news/kiss_products/index.htm?iid=HP_River

Just go to 4mins 40 seconds for the funniest thing I have seen in ages!!!

I would post this on 'that other site' but I have a feeling I'd upset a few people!!!

It's already been posted.


This is very interesting...looking fotward to Ace book now..

Ace calls Kiss Whores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 105
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:03 pm

This isn't the Ace book!!!!

It's a look at KISS backstage during one of their recent shows.

Interesting that PS does not share a dressing room with the 3 and has his own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 44
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 am

RFFB wrote:
This isn't the Ace book!!!!

It's a look at KISS backstage during one of their recent shows.

Interesting that PS does not share a dressing room with the 3 and has his own...


I know. Both items have been posted over there though...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 105
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 am

In which case I totally missed that post!

And I still think I'd upset some folks with the serious 'KISS can do no wrong' micro chip shoved up their ass brigade!

I honestly think this is one of the funniest things I have in ages!!!

That look he gives the presenter!!! PRICELESS!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 44
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:43 am

RFFB wrote:
In which case I totally missed that post!

And I still think I'd upset some folks with the serious 'KISS can do no wrong' micro chip shoved up their ass brigade!

I honestly think this is one of the funniest things I have in ages!!!

That look he gives the presenter!!! PRICELESS!!!

lol!

I think Kiss fans in general are a funny lot. Just look at us! affraid lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 58
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

Excuse me !!! I'm totally normal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 44
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 am

Roger. H wrote:
Excuse me !!! I'm totally normal. Very Happy


Yes...you are totally normal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 58
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Excuse me !!! I'm totally normal. Very Happy


Yes...you are totally normal...

Well the voices say I am. :crazy mofo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 44
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Excuse me !!! I'm totally normal. Very Happy


Yes...you are totally normal...

Well the voices say I am. :crazy mofo:

Who said that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 105
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am

Still funny as F*ck!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Paul Stanley IS a woman!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paul Stanley Interview...
» Sir Coxsone Outernational: Brixton. 1986 (Supercat, Nicodemus, Frankie Paul, Eek-A-Mouse)
» Addies Hi Fi: 1987. (feat Frankie Paul, Tenor Saw & Supercat)
» Paul Tobias
» PAUL REES - ALIAS A LOT OF PEOPLE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Classic & Old School-
Jump to: