Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 am

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/167204/9

Def Leppard, Motley Crue & Steel Panther Planning Joint UK Winter Tour?
It's the tour that rock fans have been waiting for! Def Leppard, Motley Crue and Steel Panther could be on their way to UK venues this Winter, with a co-headline tour possibly in the pipeline for December.

The mouthwatering prospect was talked about on Rock Radio this morning, with the radio station revealing that more details were to follow. Although this was all that was said, the news has sent fans into a frenzy looking for more information on what would be one of the biggest rock tours of the year.

The last twelve months have seen all three bands busy with touring and recording and a UK tour from each has been rumoured for a while. Def Leppard recently released their first ever live album 'Mirror Ball' and played a storming headline set at June's UK Download festival, Motley Crue have been busy touring the US with Poison and Steel Panther have been working on a new studio album. So all three bands have good reason to hit the UK live stage soon!

Check back to Stereoboard for more details on the tour as soon as they are revealed.

PLEASE let this be true!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 am

Wonderful !!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 am

Roger. H wrote:
Wonderful !!!

See you down the front sir!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 am

Well if this is gonna happen I wish they'd hurry up and put the dates out...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 pm

RFFB wrote:

Here you go then...

Dec 6th Birmingham NEC
Dec 8th Nottingham Arena
Dec 9th Glasgow SECC
Dec 11th Manchester MEN
Dec 13th Sheffield Arena
Dec 14th London, Wembley

Very tempted to do Birmingham AND Manchester...

Edit: Tickets go on sale on Friday at 9AM
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Here you go then...

Dec 6th Birmingham NEC
Dec 8th Nottingham Arena
Dec 9th Glasgow SECC
Dec 11th Manchester MEN
Dec 13th Sheffield Arena
Dec 14th London, Wembley

Good God.

£50+ for tix!!! ... Shocked

I know it's 2 name bands but still. That's like over £200 for 4 shows!!! Looks like it's 2, 3 at the most, for me. Torn between Manchester/London or Sheffield with B/ham a cert.

Strange they are doin Nott & Sheffield...they aren't that far apart. I think the promotor has made a big screw up with that.

If you wanna do B/ham you have a sofa to crash on. Just let me know...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Here you go then...

Dec 6th Birmingham NEC
Dec 8th Nottingham Arena
Dec 9th Glasgow SECC
Dec 11th Manchester MEN
Dec 13th Sheffield Arena
Dec 14th London, Wembley

Good God.

£50+ for tix!!! ... Shocked

I know it's 2 name bands but still. That's like over £200 for 4 shows!!! Looks like it's 2, 3 at the most, for me. Torn between Manchester/London or Sheffield with B/ham a cert.

Strange they are doin Nott & Sheffield...they aren't that far apart. I think the promotor has made a big screw up with that.

If you wanna do B/ham you have a sofa to crash on. Just let me know...

I don't think £50 is that bad really. Kiss was about the £50 mark last year...not sure about B'ham. Interested but don't fancy driving to B'ham should it snow this year like it did last year!!! I'll see how flush (not very!!) I feel come Friday!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

Pete wrote:
I don't think £50 is that bad really. Kiss was about the £50 mark last year...not sure about B'ham. Interested but don't fancy driving to B'ham should it snow this year like it did last year!!! I'll see how flush (not very!!) I feel come Friday!
I thought the KISS tix were around £40?

Thing that gets me tho is MOTLEY won't get to do full set. Might get 1hr 15 if we're lucky and LEPP have lost the edge live from what I've seen & been told.

Tho the Manchester Apollo show was only aroung that time length and that was f'kin AWESOME!!!!! But for £50 I'd like a bit more... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
I thought the KISS tix were around £40?

Thing that gets me tho is MOTLEY won't get to do full set. Might get 1hr 15 if we're lucky and LEPP have lost the edge live from what I've seen & been told.

Tho the Manchester Apollo show was only aroung that time length and that was f'kin AWESOME!!!!! But for £50 I'd like a bit more... Very Happy

You get Steel Panther!
Oh & Kiss were £45 plus booking & postage. Only my London ticket was over £50.00.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

You guys are so lucky...that should be a great show!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 am

Rev wrote:

You're more than welcome to come over for a show. I'm sure one of us could put you up for a night or two!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 am

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:

You're more than welcome to come over for a show. I'm sure one of us could put you up for a night or two!

Thanks for the invite! I really REALLY wish I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!   Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to dig out the drain pipe jeans, get the hairspray out & ROCK!!!
Page 1 of 1