Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaws to Paws...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Jaws to Paws... Empty
PostSubject: Jaws to Paws...   Jaws to Paws... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 am

Jaws to paws...

Two dogs have been filmed apparently chasing and rounding-up a group of sharks and even attacking one of them.
The canines were caught on camera carrying out the unusual action close to a beach in Broome, Western Australia.

The fish are known to have a fearsome reputation but that did not seem to put off the pair who were filmed swimming with them for around a minute.

The man who shot the amateur video said one of the dogs then took a bite out of one of the sharks.

He was heard saying: "He's giving him a bite - the dog's biting a shark. What the hell.

"That is unbelievable. I've seen it all now. Can you believe that."

Last edited by Pete on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Jaws to Paws... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws to Paws...   Jaws to Paws... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I don't know if things have changed, it was a long time ago, but when I was on an Australian beach and a dog ran in the water everybody got out. Apparently the noise dogs make splashing about in the water attracted sharks. In fact dogs were called " Shark Bait ".
Back to top Go down

Jaws to Paws...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: