Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 am

wow/////////////
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:15 am

That picture is a fake.

Photoshop strikes again... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 am

RFFB wrote:
That picture is a fake.

Photoshop strikes again... Rolling Eyes


So cynical!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 am

RFFB wrote:
That picture is a fake.

Photoshop strikes again... Rolling Eyes

No question..................FAKE !!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 am

this picture has made our news..Hearing the newscaster tear it apart is funny..Love how all the people in the boat are so calm!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am

It wasn't hard to spot!

The difference between the head and the sky is wrong.

If it were real that croc would be 25 feet long!!!

Yep, I'm sure I wouldn't be calm a sthose folk are!

The displacement from the croc jumping up would have moved the boat to lean to it's left

There's no bow waves from the movement of the boat in the water either!

Next I'm movin onto the moon landings!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

RFFB wrote:
It wasn't hard to spot!

The difference between the head and the sky is wrong.

If it were real that croc would be 25 feet long!!!

Yep, I'm sure I wouldn't be calm a sthose folk are!

The displacement from the croc jumping up would have moved the boat to lean to it's left

There's no bow waves from the movement of the boat in the water either!

Next I'm movin onto the moon landings!!!!

lol!

Way to shatter the illusion!!! I bet you know how they 'saw a girl in half too' don't you! Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks a lot Pete, Guess I know what i'll be doing in September!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
It wasn't hard to spot!

The difference between the head and the sky is wrong.

If it were real that croc would be 25 feet long!!!

Yep, I'm sure I wouldn't be calm a sthose folk are!

The displacement from the croc jumping up would have moved the boat to lean to it's left

There's no bow waves from the movement of the boat in the water either!

Next I'm movin onto the moon landings!!!!

lol!

Way to shatter the illusion!!! I bet you know how they 'saw a girl in half too' don't you! Shocked Wink
It's not the sawing in half that's the hard part...















...it's the disposing of it!!!!!... Shocked

The best reason to keep pigs is they can digest every part of the human body...other than the teeth!

Here piggy piggy!!... pig affraid

It's unreal what info you can pick up from watching real life crime shows from the USA!!! Oh, and reading the Hannibal books...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
And this is why we don't go swimming in murky open water when in Australia!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Henrik Bath (Harmony, Darkwater)
» Mehida - "Blood & Water" review
» Darkwater - New Album Update
» Mehida - Blood And Water
» Dennis Chambers on Billy's Open Handed Playing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: