Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Well Soon Clarence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Get Well Soon Clarence. Empty
PostSubject: Get Well Soon Clarence.   Get Well Soon Clarence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 am

Clarence Clemons pulls back from death

Friends say Clarence Clemons "pulled back from death" Monday following a second brain surgery for a stroke he suffered Sunday at his Florida home. The longtime saxophone player with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band reportedly was completely nonresponsive following his stroke.

"Yesterday, it did not look good at all," a Clemons friend told the Springsteen magazine Backstreets on Monday. "Today miracles are happening. His vital signs are improving. He's responsive. His eyes are welling up when we're talking to him. He was paralyzed on his left side, but now he's squeezing with his left hand."

In the past year, the 69-year-old Clemons had both knees replaced and underwent spinal fusion surgery. He has worked with Springsteen on and off since the early 1970s and is the man behind the E Street Band's signature sax sound, notably on the "Born to Run" album.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon Clarence.   Get Well Soon Clarence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 am

Sounds like a Superheroes name...

Get well soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon Clarence.   Get Well Soon Clarence. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am

Sadly Clarence has lost his fight. Whoever takes his place will have an almost impossible task. Goodbye Big Man and thanks for all the great gigs I've seen you play, Bruce may be the Boss but you were the Backbone. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon Clarence.   Get Well Soon Clarence. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Well Soon Clarence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Classic & Old School-
Jump to: