Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 am

nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 am

Gonna need a clue then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am

well we will have to see what the others come with. Its actually one of the more obvious ones...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

What about my answers ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 am

Roger got three wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 am

Ok Pete I did a little research into who wrote my questions and they one you got wrong was being very specific to the UK it seems
so I will give you the win.....

lets see if anyone can find it for fun..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ok Pete I did a little research into who wrote my questions and they one you got wrong was being very specific to the UK it seems
so I will give you the win.....

lets see if anyone can find it for fun..?

You mean you didn't write your own question? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Roger got three wrong

Shocked Shocked WHAT !!!!! Shocked Shocked Which 3 ??? I can feel a steward's enquiry coming on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Roger got three wrong

Shocked Shocked WHAT !!!!! Shocked Shocked Which 3 ??? I can feel a steward's enquiry coming on.

I was wondering this too as your answers are similar to mine (Not that I'm implying you copied me, we all know about Kiss).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I compared Rogers answers to pete and since all of petes were correct but one ....

i got this list off of a inforamation site...they listed the answer to performed at live aid as neither...
so I wnet and checked and they were referring to U.K. specifiacally where Black Sabbath played JFK in the states....

so pete your go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I compared Rogers answers to pete and since all of petes were correct but one ....

i got this list off of a inforamation site...they listed the answer to performed at live aid as neither...
so I wnet and checked and they were referring to U.K. specifiacally where Black Sabbath played JFK in the states....

so pete your go!

Live Aid was a global event not specific to one country, anyway, what were the other 2 I got wrong ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I compared Rogers answers to pete and since all of petes were correct but one ....

i got this list off of a inforamation site...they listed the answer to performed at live aid as neither...
so I wnet and checked and they were referring to U.K. specifiacally where Black Sabbath played JFK in the states....

so pete your go!

Live Aid was a global event not specific to one country, anyway, what were the other 2 I got wrong ??

#4 and #7....

I thought it was a fun group of questions..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 am

So which question did I get wrong???? scratch


Gimme a day or two to think one up... Wink


Last edited by Pete on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:46 am

Hopefully this is reasonably easy....


What name did Van Halen go under before changing to Van Halen...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I compared Rogers answers to pete and since all of petes were correct but one ....

i got this list off of a inforamation site...they listed the answer to performed at live aid as neither...
so I wnet and checked and they were referring to U.K. specifiacally where Black Sabbath played JFK in the states....

so pete your go!

Live Aid was a global event not specific to one country, anyway, what were the other 2 I got wrong ??

#4 and #7....

I thought it was a fun group of questions..

In 2000 Black Sabbath received a grammy for Best Metal Performance.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 am

Montrose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Mammoth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Rev wrote:
Mammoth

Of course. Rev is quite correct.

Chrissy, Montrose was the band S(p)ammy was in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Montrose
lol!

I ain't sayin anything else!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

This spacy tune was used as the theme song for a popular music program during it's '82 - '87 run. Name the song and the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 am

Rev wrote:
This spacy tune was used as the theme song for a popular music program during it's '82 - '87 run. Name the song and the show.

Is this more orientated to our US friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Actually no it's more orientated toward our UK friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Rev wrote:
Actually no it's more orientated toward our UK friends. Very Happy

Ooooh. The only thing that comes to mind is Yellow Pearl used for Top of the Pops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Nope, not the one I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:04 pm

'82-'87 sounds poss like The Tube? But if it is I have no idea what the theme tune was and can't even recall how it sounded!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Top 10 Christian rock/metal albums?
» Pandora Radio and Christian rock/metal
» Christian Rock/Metal memorabilia ?
» ciri2 lgu vocaloid yg disukain
» HERO's Challenge - Christian Rock & Metal Collage #2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: