Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+5
RFFB
Marty
Chrissy
Pete
Roger. H
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Random Thoughts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:25 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Bless her !! Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483 Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483 Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483
Throttle her more like!!!!!

lol!

happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Miss My Mom.. Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 am

Marty wrote:
Miss My Mom.. Sad
Me too...

Random Thoughts - Page 4 30553 for us.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Bless her !! Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483 Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483 Random Thoughts - Page 4 123483
Throttle her more like!!!!!

lol!

I am feeling very loved right now!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 am

Marty you really look your mom.........
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty you really look your mom.........

Aww thanks. I wish I could go brunette like that. I love dark hair!!!! Like Yours!!!! Very Happy

December 28th 2010, 08:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty wrote:
Miss My Mom..

Me too...

for us.

Marty December 27th 2010, 21:44

ALL BETTER group hug
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 am

I can make your hair dark!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I can make your hair dark!!!!!

I'd look drab. Show me a color for instance.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Frethead wrote:
Gay
http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/piano-man-to-diaper-man-elton-john-becomes-a-dad-1589133.story?GT1=28135
I really don't care if it's 'pc' or not to say this but I think is this just really wrong...

I have nothing against gay couples, at all, but to have a woman give birth to a child because you were turned down for adoption on very reasonable grounds is about as wrong as it gets.

I don't care if people say it's the love and environment shown to the child that counts, how's that child gonna feel when he finds out his mom gave him away? And I highly doubt she actually 'gave' him away...sold is probably more acurate. I doubt they'll admit payment took place tho.

I'm not a believer in gay adoption in normal circumstances, but this is about as extreme as it gets.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 pm

As a mother of two little boys I also have a very strong opinion on this..Kids have it hard enough as it is..They go to school and are subjected to all kinds of pressure from their peers..The teasing and taunting that will take place will be unbearable..Besides the age reason because I feel the same for Ricky Martin and he is young and had twin boys from a surrogate..This is such a bad situation..Surrogacy is such a hard subject to cover..I think it has become too hard for so many couples to accept that they will not have children..but now the gay community is using it as a way to have children and while I applaud them for their love of their children which no doubt they do I feel they have forgotten what they went through as children being gay and having to come out and that struggle..Society has become just so much for these children to take..

Since i'm up here on the soap box let me interject another strong opinion I have..In the career I have I seem to be around a large amount of gay people and I am honored to call them my friends..With that said while I have a good sound understanding of the gay community its not something I feel the need to explain to my children at this time..I dont want my boys coming home wondering why Johnny has two mommies or two daddies...I want them to live in as simple a world as possible for as long as they can and when they are older and more mature of course I will explain the variety of life out there..I feel society is taking away my childrens youth by how fast and explosive it is and I just want to shield them from that as long as I can...

Surrogacy in this case is pure and simple baby selling...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 am

Also I think ( just my opinion ) it's pretty irresponsible becoming a parent in your 60's. No matter how much money you have, you ain't going to be running around with your kid when he's a teenager ( you may not even be around !!) doing all the things normal fathers do. But by then will the novelty have worn off for them. A baby's for life not just for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 am

Age is a big thing...I go to the park with my kids and a lot of the other mothers there are in their 20's and early thirties..I always love the look on their faces when they hear I'm 40..when Eltons kids are 20 he will be in his 80's if he is here...

I guess they can always play with Hugh Hefners kids. He just got engaged to a 24 year old so when she has a baby and he is gone after all he is 84 now they can walk by the urn and say hi to dad!

They need to a breeding licensing department.. You need to go apply for a permit before a baby is conceived.....It is sad that people have no common sense to have children...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

I like the fog/sea mist, it makes the village really spooky. I feel like I'm on the set of a Hammer Horror movie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 am

dah da dah da dah dadadadadadadadadada da dadaaaaaaaa....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 am

scared1
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 am

Heathenly, unenlightened immoralists
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

Screw new years eve...this year sucked majorly. Mad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 am

Rev wrote:

2010 really sucked!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

Marty wrote:
Rev wrote:

2010 really sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't really disagree with you there. Apart from the European KISS tour, there wasn't much to shout about in '10. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 am

This really was a hard year for everyone...Good bye!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Chrissy wrote:
dah da dah da dah dadadadadadadadadada da dadaaaaaaaa....
awww...is your stutter back?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 am

I hope my testing goes well Monday...Please go well Monday..I need to be getting better.....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
I hope my testing goes well Monday...Please go well Monday..I need to be getting better.....

I Hope you have good results!!Please Let us know, Thinking about you!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next