Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer! Empty
PostSubject: Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!   Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 am

http://www.rockradio.co.uk/manchester/rock-news/clobber-cowell-clobber-cancer/yruvcqzc/
Quote :

Slipknot and Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor has promised fans an “unbelievable” surprise if his charity single makes Christmas Number One a week on Sunday.

XM@$ goes on sale on Sunday December 12, and could keep Simon Cowell’s X-Factor gameshow off the top spot for a second year. In 2010 a mass public campaign put Rage Against the Machine in the seasonal slot, keeping Cowell’s karaoke champion out of the limelight.

Taylor tells Rock Radio presenter Paul Anthony: “I’m actually planning something right now. I have to check the logistics to make sure. But if we get to number one I’ve got something very special in the works for the fans.

“It’s going to be unbelievable.”

Rock Radio and our partner in noise, Rock AAA News, will be pushing hard to support Taylor’s chart attack. Find out more and see the video for XM@$. http://www.rockaaa.com/

It's for two good causes so I'm downloading it twice!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!   Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 am

Is this for the U.K. only?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!   Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 am

Chrissy wrote:
Is this for the U.K. only?

I would think so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!   Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clobber Cowell, Clobber Cancer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: