Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! Empty
PostSubject: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Trace it back to my early days with the toilet, or those alcohol-based days when my emotions were maturing, but, I believe that there could never be a headline to equal this one.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40384019/ns/politics-white_house
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:58 am

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - - the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones."
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:35 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - - the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones."
That is one of my fav's!!!!!

Another one, but I have no idea who said it was some US politian during an interview who said something like this...

"Well you could be right, but I, er, well that's to say that well maybe, but possibly not but I er...well...look...don't push me on this 'cos I really don't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pure class!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 am

cheer funny!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 am

''But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies.''
—Sarah Palin, on how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, radio interview with Glenn Beck, Nov. 24, 2010 .
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:20 am

My all time fav...

one Pretty Boy Floyd saying that Japan were Americas allies in WWII!!!!!!

How thick can you be?

Band members responce "er...no. No they weren't!" to a very bemused looking other band member!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:50 am

Just in case you think I'm picking on the Americans....................................

"One reason I changed the Labour Party is so that we can remain true to our principles." Tony Blair.....................C*** !!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey Roger Pick away..If they are dumb enough to say it then it deserves being repeated
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 pm

My bet is twelve stitches won't shut that motherrucker up.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 am

Frethead wrote:
My bet is twelve stitches won't shut that motherrucker up.

I guess you hate him as much as I hate Blair and Brown !!!! All this hate is not good for us, let's take a breath and relax............................................................................................................................................................................. Mad Mad No, It didn't work !!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!   I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there!
Page 1 of 1