Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:32 am

Right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:54 am

Pete wrote:
Sergeant.

And with that random guess...


...Pete WINS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 am

Shocked Shocked WHAT !!!!!!! I demand a recount !!!!!!! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Shocked Shocked WHAT !!!!!!! I demand a recount !!!!!!! geek
Surprised me too!!!1

Mt next was gonna be 'think Ranks'...but I didn't need it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Sergeant.

And with that random guess...


...Pete WINS!!!!!!


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


Err...WOW!! I'm off for a few days so I'll pass this over to whoever gets in first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am

O.k I'll take it. Name the singer and the guitarist who joined the remaining members of Queen to perform Tie Your Mother Down at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
O.k I'll take it. Name the singer and the guitarist who joined the remaining members of Queen to perform Tie Your Mother Down at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.
Would that be a certain James Hetfield?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Wasn't it Joe Elliot & Slash?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am

Sorry RFFB, the REV is right. It was Joe Elliot and Slash. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 am

I did not know this!! What a very good question..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
I did not know this!! What a very good question..

I do my best, y'know. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Name the first act and thier headliner to perform at the Pilton Pop Blues & Folk Festival in Glastonbury in 1970.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Sorry RFFB, the REV is right. It was Joe Elliot and Slash. Very Happy
No prob!!!

I really couldn't recall...what did James do? Was it Stone Cold Fever?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Sorry RFFB, the REV is right. It was Joe Elliot and Slash. Very Happy
No prob!!!

I really couldn't recall...what did James do? Was it Stone Cold Fever?

It certainly was !!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Sorry RFFB, the REV is right. It was Joe Elliot and Slash. Very Happy
No prob!!!

I really couldn't recall...what did James do? Was it Stone Cold Fever?

It certainly was !!! Very Happy


Funny, my copy of Sheer Heart Attack has it listed as Stone Cold Crazy... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 am

Of course, you're quite correct. I can only say it was way passed my bedtime when I posted that. My apologies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Of course, you're quite correct. I can only say it was way passed my bedtime when I posted that. My apologies. Very Happy

No apologies needed sir. Now any idea on Rev's question?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:34 am

Never been to Glastonbury, well I've been to the town but not the festival !!
No idea who the first band was but I think the main band was Hawkwind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am

Pete wrote:

Funny, my copy of Sheer Heart Attack has it listed as Stone Cold Crazy... Wink
Embarassed

I'm all over the place right now. I haven't a clue wtf I'm doin anymore.

1 cyanide pill should solve the problem... Sleep Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Funny, my copy of Sheer Heart Attack has it listed as Stone Cold Crazy... Wink
Embarassed

I'm all over the place right now. I haven't a clue wtf I'm doin anymore.

1 cyanide pill should solve the problem... Sleep Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Shocked

You should get yourself over to California for some R'n'R. Sleep sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Never been to Glastonbury, well I've been to the town but not the festival !!
No idea who the first band was but I think the main band was Hawkwind.

Just for Rev, so he doesn't have to sort through all the chaff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am

The band I was looking for was called "Stackridge" as the first act.

Hawkwind may have been there...not sure. scratch

Still need the headliner...

Hint: They could get it on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am

Rev wrote:
The band I was looking for was called "Stackridge" as the first act.

Hawkwind may have been there...not sure. scratch

Still need the headliner...

Hint: They could get it on. Laughing


I dinosaur that coming....Tyrannosauras Rex?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 am

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
The band I was looking for was called "Stackridge" as the first act.

Hawkwind may have been there...not sure. scratch

Still need the headliner...

Hint: They could get it on. Laughing


I dinosaur that coming....Tyrannosauras Rex?

Really ?? I didn't think they were big enough to headline in 1970.
Good steal Pete. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Top 10 Christian rock/metal albums?
» Pandora Radio and Christian rock/metal
» Christian Rock/Metal memorabilia ?
» ciri2 lgu vocaloid yg disukain
» HERO's Challenge - Christian Rock & Metal Collage #2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: