Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Venting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 am

Had the great fortune to down about five minutes of Obama's ludicrous rhetoric with no enduring impressions, last night. I can think of, perhaps, one time in the history of our great nation that an entire society has been recorded as running so completely away from the leadership, and this ( insert something forcefully here) has managed it in less than half of his improbable tenure. My group is called Conservative U.S. Patriots ( C.U.S.P. ) and we are taking the U.S.A. away from the likes of Barack Obama, the jerkwads who stand with him, and putting it back in it's proper place, without them.

One day, we'll all look back with difficulty, and try to remember who that pasty douchebag was.



Last edited by Frethead on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 am

Frethead wrote:



LMFAO thums up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 pm

I will NEVER EVER touch a lawnmower again !!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Roger H wrote:
I will NEVER EVER touch a lawnmower again !!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
How did the lawn mower get the blame!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 pm

My Dad had a TIA (mini stroke) Friday. Luckily his speech and motor skills have returned. His dementia increased but that is typical when he is not in his own surroundings. He was in the ER, ICU, Stroke unit then he was transfered to a nursing home rehabilitation facility. He said to me "what is this, some kind of looney bin? LOL!!! Poor guy is so confused. He keeps saying I want to go home!! Please tell my Doctor I want to go home. Crying or Very sad I had to explain to him for two days that he doesn't live there that he is just having therapy and then he will return home once he is stronger. He agreed to join the facility Halloween Party. Two ladies asked him to dance he said NO! Shocked I don't want to. No LMFAO
I'm soooooo grateful he is getting good care. Good night Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 am

Marty wrote:
My Dad had a TIA (mini stroke) Friday. Luckily his speech and motor skills have returned. His dementia increased but that is typical when he is not in his own surroundings. He was in the ER, ICU, Stroke unit then he was transfered to a nursing home rehabilitation facility. He said to me "what is this, some kind of looney bin? LOL!!! Poor guy is so confused. He keeps saying I want to go home!! Please tell my Doctor I want to go home. Crying or Very sad I had to explain to him for two days that he doesn't live there that he is just having therapy and then he will return home once he is stronger. He agreed to join the facility Halloween Party. Two ladies asked him to dance he said NO! Shocked I don't want to. No LMFAO
I'm soooooo grateful he is getting good care. Good night Sleep


Sorry to hear this Marty. group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:36 am

As always, Marty, best wishes from Dorset. group hug

Has any of us got some GOOD news at the moment ??? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 am

Roger H wrote:
As always, Marty, best wishes from Dorset. group hug

Has any of us got some GOOD news at the moment ??? scratch


My brother and sister in law successfullly adopted their two boys Kearan & Logan in September. Is that good news?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:58 am

Yes, thank you. Congratulations to them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 am

Roger H wrote:
Yes, thank you. Congratulations to them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh and my best mate and his wife adopted a little girl called Samantha in August.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:08 am

The In-Laws are going home tomorrow. cheer
Nah, bless 'em, they've been pretty good. Especially my Father In Law, who has kept me supplied with Beer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 am

Applying for my own job is fucking stupid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 am

Home grown terrorism.....I do not get people....You are born and raised here and take advantage of everything America has given you and then you proceed to join a terrorist group and try to destroy it..Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
Home grown terrorism.....I do not get people....You are born and raised here and take advantage of everything America has given you and then you proceed to join a terrorist group and try to destroy it..Why?

Disintegration of the traditional values system. . . Blind leading the blind. . . Monkee see, monkey do. . . Born proud, stupid, and built to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks guy's group hug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:59 am

Roger...yep, it is feeling like bad after bad!

Marty...sorry to hear that. Hope all turns out well.

Pete...adoption. That has to be a hard thing to do. I always strangely admired people who do such a thing. So, yes...that is something good!

Chrissy...home grown terrorists should be hung then shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

5pm in the UK and it's f**kin pitch black...

LEAVE THE TIME ALONE......ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH...I HATE THESE DARK EVENINGS
Evil or Very Mad taz devil burst into flames :mad as hell:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 pm

I have this really old Badass ( copyright) bridge on the Explorer, and it's the coolest looking thing you've ever seen. Big, chunky and wide. Real comfortable for playing the way I do. BUT IT INTUNES LIKE FXXXING SHIT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm

My headaches are so bad I can cry...So I have new medication which stops the pain but makes me throw up!!
I need a break!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Chrissy wrote:
My headaches are so bad I can cry...So I have new medication which stops the pain but makes me throw up!!
I need a break!
group hug

Don't eat too much candy tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:41 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
My headaches are so bad I can cry...So I have new medication which stops the pain but makes me throw up!!
I need a break!
group hug

Don't eat too much candy tonight.

group hug I'm sorry Chrissy! No caffeine is good for headaches. Isn't their caffeine in chocolate?? Asprin/caffeine helps! Are those shots making you have headaches?? That sucks...Put and icepack on your head too. All this stops blood vessles from constricting. You probably already know this though. Wish there was more I could do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:55 am

I hate headcolds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 am

Would it be too much for someone in my real life to ask if I'm alright? Does anyone give a shit that Ive had a headache for two days straight that woke me up at 1:30 this morning...? I am so tired of this and I feel like such an ass comlaining all of the time but how much more!!!! I have a house full of kids coming to celebrate my 4 year olds birthday in a few hours so I can't take a thing for my headaches..and the good news is I get to have another treatment tomorrow.....

I want to go to bed and pull the blanket over my head and not come out....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

Chrissy wrote:
Would it be too much for someone in my real life to ask if I'm alright? Does anyone give a shit that Ive had a headache for two days straight that woke me up at 1:30 this morning...? I am so tired of this and I feel like such an ass comlaining all of the time but how much more!!!! I have a house full of kids coming to celebrate my 4 year olds birthday in a few hours so I can't take a thing for my headaches..and the good news is I get to have another treatment tomorrow.....

I want to go to bed and pull the blanket over my head and not come out....
Paracetamol wont hurt and can take 2 you know...infact you can take 3! But I wouldn't advise that for you cos you're little...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Venting   

Back to top Go down
 
Venting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: