Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Martine!!!

Go down 
+4
Frethead
RFFB
Rev
Chrissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Happy Birthday Martine!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Marty...Have a wonderful year...filled with happiness
Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 am

Happy Birthday Martine!!! Happy_Birthday2

Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday pillow fight pillow fight pillow fight group hug cheer party bottom's up cheesin' rock on drummer rok on peace silly clap bouncy boy2 happy boy happy boy happy boy banana man :clapping: :ola: cowboy Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 am

Hey Marty!!!!!

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope you get to take it easy, or party hard, or whatever it is you wanna do!!!!!
bottom's up party group hug batting eyelashes :ola: :rockin out:

x
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 am

Happy Birthday, doll.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 am

A belated Birthday greetnig to you. bottom's up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

:rockin out: Thanks To my Full Metal Family!!!! I really appreciate the greetings and wishes!!!!! Had a quiet day. Went to my favorite bike trail and took a long bike ride. Then I went to the store and bought chocolate chip cookies and milk. I ate lots and lots of cookies and milk. Then I went to bed early with my new Teddy Bear LOL!!!!!! (thanks Chrissy) He is so freakin adorable!!! I love you Thanks again Peeps you all are very important to me!!!! I love you I love you I love you sunny cheer cheer sunny Mad cheers group hug
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am

Belated birthday greetings to a very sexy 29 year old!
Hope you had a great day!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:55 am

Very Happy Thank you muchly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 am

Marty wrote:
:rockin out: Thanks To my Full Metal Family!!!! I really appreciate the greetings and wishes!!!!! Had a quiet day. Went to my favorite bike trail and took a long bike ride. Then I went to the store and bought chocolate chip cookies and milk. I ate lots and lots of cookies and milk. Then I went to bed early with my new Teddy Bear LOL!!!!!! (thanks Chrissy) He is so freakin adorable!!! I love you Thanks again Peeps you all are very important to me!!!! I love you I love you I love you sunny cheer cheer sunny Mad cheers group hug

That is so sweet...I am a huge Teddy Bear and flowers fan and I don't think you should have had to choose on your birthday so you got both! And he got to sleep with you.....whoo hoo...Glad you had a nice birthday...Well deserved..
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 am

Happy bday blondie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Martine!!!   Happy Birthday Martine!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Martine!!!
Page 1 of 1