Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think about smoking on film?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What do you think about smoking on film? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 am

We have a big topic being thrown here about smoking in films and t.v.. I don't think any of us smoke and this is not meant to be a anti-smoking thread if you do.

The question being thrown around here is about the trend of smoking in films and t.v..There seems to be an upswing in the amount of smoking being shown on film. There is a new bill being started here to cut the amount of smoking being show by 50%.
Its funny to me to have a conversation with someone who really is a fan of a certain star..I've noticed especially if the star is female that you hear "oh they are so pretty so fit so healthy.." Then I go to work and see them on the set smoking like a train..

Do you notice smoking in films and t.v.?
Do you know if your favorite movie/t.v. star smokes?
If you ran into them on the street and they were smoking how would you feel?

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 am

My favorite actor Johnny Depp is a heavy smoker.. If I ran into him on the street I'd still grab him and kiss him.. :hello sexy: well.. not really Embarassed :thats a no, no: but I'd want to.

I would say for the most part leave the smoking out of films its just a bad influence on the kiddies... :crazy mofo: It can be a trigger for people trying to quit but when Clint Eastwood takes a hit off a cigar he looks sorta fuggen cool. I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

Smoking is like the second grossest thing a person can do, perhaps the first, and I almost never see anybody smoking at all, anymore. Actors and actresses? Fauk 'em, who cares? They're paper thin.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Frethead wrote:
Smoking is like the second grossest thing a person can do, perhaps the first, and I almost never see anybody smoking at all, anymore. Actors and actresses? Fauk 'em, who cares? They're paper thin.

Second grossest? what's the first grossest?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 am

Smoking on film is quite dangerous as celluloid is very inflammable !!! geek
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 am

Rev wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Second grossest? what's the first grossest?

I don't really make the rules, but, I don't know. "Going to the bathroom" is obviously necessary after eating, but, it's way up there in the top ten gross things IMO. I'd have to add spitting, though, it's not so much the spitting as much as seeing somone spitting. Sitting on your arm until it goes to sleep and then masturbating as if it's somebody else is gross and entertaining, but, that particular style of gross entertainment can be messy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about smoking on film?   What do you think about smoking on film? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about smoking on film?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: