Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How very nice of you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

How very nice of you... Empty
PostSubject: How very nice of you...   How very nice of you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 am

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20100730/ten-jones-i-don-t-desire-to-stray-from-w-c60bd6d.html

Sir Tom Jones is convinced turning 70 has an "upside" - he is no longer tempted to stay out clubbing and entertaining women behind his wife's back.

The Delilah legend has been married to his partner Linda for over 50 years, but she has kept a low profile role in his professional life - leaving the star to travel the world and enjoy the glamorous lifestyle while she stays at their palatial Los Angeles home.

It has been reported over the years that Jones allegedly enjoyed many extramarital affairs during his hey-day, but the ageing crooner insists his wild days are behind him.

He tells The s*n, "Well, that (affairs) goes with the territory.

"When you get older you're not as horny as you were when you were young and that's a fact. There's got to be an upside to growing old and that side of my life is not important any more, like it was.

"My wife and me still love each other dearly. We're growing older together. I'm not out and about clubbing like I used to be and that's a good thing.

"You can't. It's impossible. The desire to do all that s*** just isn't there any more."

Well that's damn nice of you. Not wanting to cheat on your wife. You saint you... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

How very nice of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How very nice of you...   How very nice of you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 am

Atleast, his Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat stuck around in her palatial Los Angeles home long enough for his draggin' ass to get seventy years behind him and decide that he just doesn't want it, anymore. Freakin' germs.
Back to top Go down

How very nice of you...
Page 1 of 1