Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUMMER'S HERE !!!

Go down 
+3
Chrissy
RFFB
Roger. H
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 am

Frethead wrote:
Curently 74 under partly cloudy skies. Humidity is low though the barometer will be rising throughout the day. Cloud cover will increase and we'll be watching the formations move up out of the southern part of the state, out of the Gulf, and across the peninsula for the next four days. This afternoon we should see temperatures level out around 88 degrees along the coast, with inland temperatures climbing into the lower nineties. 40 per cent chance of the wet stuff this afternoon, especially along the coast, while tomorrow late-afternoon will see an increased possibility/ probability of fifty per cent.

Did you copy and paste that or what?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 am

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Curently 74 under partly cloudy skies. Humidity is low though the barometer will be rising throughout the day. Cloud cover will increase and we'll be watching the formations move up out of the southern part of the state, out of the Gulf, and across the peninsula for the next four days. This afternoon we should see temperatures level out around 88 degrees along the coast, with inland temperatures climbing into the lower nineties. 40 per cent chance of the wet stuff this afternoon, especially along the coast, while tomorrow late-afternoon will see an increased possibility/ probability of fifty per cent.

No, sorry. It's all in my head. You haven't gotten "wind" of all the crazy shit that I have stirred up in here, yet?! Got to keep it moving, or I'll become everyone's worst nightmare, Marty! Just imagine if Jean Luc Picard/ Patrick Stewart had been sodomized as a juvenile. Damn . . . that's dark, and yet, more humurous than a snotbubble!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 am

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:

No, sorry. It's all in my head. You haven't gotten "wind" of all the crazy shit that I have stirred up in here, yet?! Got to keep it moving, or I'll become everyone's worst nightmare, Marty! Just imagine if Jean Luc Picard/ Patrick Stewart had been sodomized as a juvenile. Damn . . . that's dark, and yet, funnier than snotbubbles!

Fret!!!! did you miss your meditation/medication...both? Chill................
How's your coast line holding up with the oil disaster?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 am

I was watching Al Roker broadcasting from P'cola beach this morning. It is creeping toward the beach in Pensacola, which is roughly nine hours west of here ( over the interstate) and there's a whole heck-of-a-lot of Florida south of "OB town" ( Ormond Beach).
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 am

Maybe I will come there and volunteer to clean up... Idea Sad
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

That would be very nice of you, Marty. I'm sure there are millions of others who would appreciate your efforts, as well! They need to quit farting around and close that damn thing off, or there's going to very, very big bad things for years to come, let me tell you. When you have a National leader who does no more than play the blame game after a month and a half of a horrific catastrophe like this damn thing, you need to listen to the words the man uses. This is about as good a time for a qualified leader to shine, as I can imagine, I'll tell you! What the hell else is the guy doing? To aswer that timely question, one needs to do no more than analyze what he has done. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 pm

I know here in Calfornia we are all praying someone gets their shit together....Our coast guard is moving all the booms we have in so Cal to to you guys which should help a little I hope...It just doesn't seem like they are moving fast enough....I have client in route in Loui...to help clean up the animals...they were trained with the exxon val...and know how to washall those little birds and turtles etc...Sure hoping for a miracle for you...Marty you go girl!!! there is nothing better than voluntering for something like that and they sure appreciate the help...If you're going I'll chip in Cool
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks, Chrissy. You're awesome, too!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 am

er...exactly what do you expect Obama to do? He's the President of the USA not the oil company! He doesn't have the equipment to deal with this and if he had sent in some other means to help and it failed, then the liability would be passed from BP to the US Govn, or whoever else came in.

There are so many legal issues here that I'm sure he has done what he can. He has said BP will held accountable and, as Chrissy said, other states seem to be helping out. Sounds like a Govn in action to me...

...but I dont live there!!!

Oh..btw...it's another glorious day here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 am

RFFB wrote:
er...exactly what do you expect Obama to do? He's the President of the USA not the oil company! He doesn't have the equipment to deal with this and if he had sent in some other means to help and it failed, then the liability would be passed from BP to the US Govn, or whoever else came in.

There are so many legal issues here that I'm sure he has done what he can. He has said BP will held accountable and, as Chrissy said, other states seem to be helping out. Sounds like a Govn in action to me...

...but I dont live there!!!

Oh..btw...it's another glorious day here!!!!!

They need Kal El to fly in and blow all the oil away... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am

I personally exspect him to be doing more to protect our coast lines...Not relying the the states to send what we can as we have no money to do this..We have a corp or Engineers and a coast guard that is amazing and if he would put plans into action yesterday he could have booms in place to protect our wetlands...Hurricane season is almost here and they are not prepared for this...
Thats what I exspect him to do and i exspected it yesterday.....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
I personally exspect him to be doing more to protect our coast lines...Not relying the the states to send what we can as we have no money to do this..We have a corp or Engineers and a coast guard that is amazing and if he would put plans into action yesterday he could have booms in place to protect our wetlands...Hurricane season is almost here and they are not prepared for this...
Thats what I exspect him to do and i exspected it yesterday.....
So why does he have to do this? If your states know they need to do something do they really need their hand held and told 'go do' before they actually do anything?

Be pro-active! Why wait? I'm sure the Govn will stump up any cash the states in question need it, so if they 'have no money or not' really is irelavant. To me this seems like a case of 'blame the new guy'...simply cos he's an easy target.

Surely your state Govenors should be more on the ball and be asking for help if they need it. They are the ones who know their situation after all.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 am

our government system doesn't work like that....We need the president to act to allow our states to move...We are moving now on our own just because it seems necessary to do something but if Obama declares a national emergency and calls in the national gaurd then that will help..Those are things only he can do...States don't have any say over federal groups like the national gaurd and the corps of engineers as its federal..We also can't touch federal money and right now California has 0 money and no budget even but yet people are moving and doing what they can out of love for this country and to try to help all they can...
While its nice he personally called and chewed out BP for not moving fast enough and for not doing enough clean up and he billed them 69 million dollars all I'm addressesing is protecting those coastlines and wetlands from being destoyed forever...not the politics of the spill etc...just the clean up...order everyone that has equipment available to hold this oil off those shores to move their ass...and get the US government to cover these costs until they can come to terms with BP to do so...Not exspect BP to handle all of this and sit back and do nothing....
Not blaming the new guy for anything...just want him to move and move fast....i don't like hearing that if the state of Louisianna is left to protect their own shoreline it will take 3 months to burm up the wetlands...they'll be destroyed in one...We have a storm season about to start in the gulf so its imparitive that the us government moves now and the only way they can move is with presidential authority...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

I started a thread about this so it can get its own attention if anyone is interested...

and we can have a summer thread on its own...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
I started a thread about this so it can get its own attention if anyone is interested...
and we can have a summer thread on its own...
YAY!!! Chrissy had a good idea!!!...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 am

Cloudy but warm!!!

Just how I like it best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got all my windows open and enjoying the warmth... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 pm

You got that right, RFFB! My favorite kind of weather, fer sher! In fact, you could set your clock to the twice daily rainfall back when I was growing up. That's what I like to call a Rainy Day in Florida! All day today has been cloudy and rainy, and undoubtedly humid. Makes me a little bit high, too, or just kind-of sleepy, or something. Yeah. Color me kind-of like silly . . . with eckses over my eyelids, and all that, man, with a splash of Groovy juice. That's what I call my tea, sometimes. Yeah. It's o.k, you don't have to get it, just don't take mine away, and we'll be cool. Yeah. 'xcuse me, it's time for a little more.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

in the 90's today....Made me feel so sleepy...Not used to it yet......But by the time I adjust this week I'll be across the pond......hope your weather is nice for me.....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

RFFB wrote:
Cloudy but warm!!!

Just how I like it best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got all my windows open and enjoying the warmth... Very Happy

I like it warm and wet too, just like my women. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

95 today!!! and humid..yuck!!! I can handle and actually like the heat but not humidity...makes my hair stick out like a crazy sheep dog!!!
I love summer nights the best..You sit outside and the air is warm the heat just radiates off the ground but you can feel it trying to cool down...

Just curious..what is the hottest weather anyone has ever been in...

Mine was on lake Mead in Nevada it was 122 F which is about 50'c..........
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am

The high was 88, on the coast, yesterday, and the funky, yet, sweet, little weather lady told me that it felt like a hundred and three! I could've stomped that woman like a bug. Over. And, over. And, over. And, over. And, over. . .

Last edited by Frethead on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

Frethead wrote:
The high was 88, on the coast, yesterday, and the funky, yet, sweet, little, weather lady told me that it felt like a hundred and three! I could've stomped that woman like a bug. Over. And, over. And, over. And, over. And, over. . .

Ok Flipper pipe down.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
The high was 88, on the coast, yesterday, and the funky, yet, sweet, little, weather lady told me that it felt like a hundred and three! I could've stomped that woman like a bug. Over. And, over. And, over. And, over. And, over. . .

Ok Flipper pipe down.. Razz

I was mowing , weedeating, edging and all yesterday. It felt more like a hundred and frickin' thirty.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 am

well you pretty much live in a frickin swamp humidity is your king!!!! I hate humidity it makes 80 feel like hell!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 am

Very low humidity today, says the spunky, funky Meteorologist lady in Orlando. She says the high is going to be ninety-one in Orlando, so, it'll be two or three degrees cooler over here. O, what a blessing it is, since I just discovered that the air handler has been dribbling water across the garage floor, and the baseboard in the dining room has been soaking it up. Yay! Copper-Brown mildew! Windows open? Check. Fans on? Double check. Kind-of a pain, though, as well, since condos are filling up, and now I'm going to have to listen to a thousand cars pass by, throughout the day. I might even warm-up the Genz. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER'S HERE !!!   SUMMER'S HERE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMER'S HERE !!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: