Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Will Get This Going.......

Go down 
+29
Frethead
Gutterflower
MrDan
Holoflash
danigirl
Combat
Back4more
RFFB
Shelby
buffy
Roger. H
kokeakola
Jennifer
STLKINGV
Rev
Kali
Marty
Roberto
Frankie
Jesus
RAZOR777
Andyearny
Pete
'Scope
budgolf
Chrissy
Mary1234
Matty35
chuck1223
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 am

Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Fishheads, Fishheads, Roly-Poly fishheads
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Fishheads, Fishheads, Eat them up Yum!

Everything alright Tommy? lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, dude. I've been wanting to do that since I first saw all of those little guys! I have to let that funny little song rush through my mind everyonce in a while. Do you remember that from the glory days? It was entered into some contest, or something, waaaaay back in the earlier MTV days - mid 80s. It may have been on some HBO show, too. Maybe it was a part of liquid television??? Was that on HBO? Geez, I don't know.
Wow, I was really enjoying that KISS album art, there, for a while, but now I'm like bluuuh-bluh-agghhh-hurhmmph- yuh-bluuuh-bluhhh-bluuh! Yukk . . . Bruce Kulick!

Last edited by Frethead on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I"ve got the bnlues in my soul, but, my boogy-woogy fingers take me to rock 'n' roll!)
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 am

Frethead wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Yeah, dude. I've been wanting to do that since I first saw all of those little guys! I have to let that funny little song rush through my mind everyonce in a while. Do you remember that from the glory days? It was entered into some contest, or something, waaaaay back in the earlier MTV days - mid 80s. It may have been on some HBO show, too. Maybe it was a part of liquid television??? Was that on HBO? Geez, I don't know.
Wow, I was really enjoying that KISS album art, there, for a while, but now I'm like bluuuh-bluh-agghhh-hurhmmph- yuh-bluuuh-bluhhh-bluuh! Yukk . . . Bruce Kulick!

Dude! Don't be dissin' the Bruce!!! bat bat lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:

O, man. Please don't take it personally, but, I have to tell you that Bruce's playing reminds me of the playing in those seventies dunk/ disco-funk bands, only spazzed -out, when I was roller skating and pondering the necessity of a guitar player Sad in this or that song! Think Parliament, the Commodores, E,W & F, ABBA . . . puke
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 am

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:

O, man. Please don't take it personally, but, I have to tell you that Bruce's playing reminds me of the playing in those seventies dunk/ disco-funk bands, only spazzed -out, when I was roller skating and pondering the necessity of a guitar player Sad in this or that song! Think Parliament, the Commodores, E,W & F, ABBA . . . puke

Don't be making THE Bruce angry now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Bruce Almighty! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Yeah, dude. I've been wanting to do that since I first saw all of those little guys! I have to let that funny little song rush through my mind every once in a while. Do you remember that from the glory days? It was entered into some contest, or something, waaaaay back in the earlier MTV days - mid 80s. It may have been on some HBO show, too. Maybe it was a part of liquid television??? Was that on HBO? Geez, I don't know.

lol! lol! lol! Bruce Almighty! lol! lol! lol!

Eeeeeeeee! flower Will the real Gene Simmons please stand -up? :envy: Yeah, in retrospect, I think Bruce Kulick dated a friend of a friend when I was going to HS in Ga.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 am

Dang, that was fun for a while. Razz Now, I'm confused. :dizzy: Is Pete THE Bruce? Is THE Bruce Pete? THE Bruce, Pete? THE Bruce . . . Pete? Pete . . . THE Bruce Pete, the Bruce? :stfu:

Would the real Bruce please stand up?! :your are nuts: :rolling laughter: :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:28 am

Frethead wrote:
Dang, that was fun for a while. Razz Now, I'm confused. :dizzy: Is Pete THE Bruce? Is THE Bruce Pete? THE Bruce, Pete? THE Bruce . . . Pete? Pete . . . THE Bruce Pete, the Bruce? :stfu:

Would the real Bruce please stand up?! :your are nuts: :rolling laughter: :rockin out:

lol! lol! lol!

Pete is Pete. Bruce is Bruce. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Robert the Bruce! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Robert the Bruce! Wink

Bruce Bruce!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:48 am

Frethead that was Dr. Demento.....

In the morning rolli polli fish heads,
In the evening floating in my soup.

That show was a riot!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:02 am

Chrissy wrote:
Frethead that was Dr. Demento.....

In the morning rolli polli fish heads,
In the evening floating in my soup.

That show was a riot!!

YEAH! Gosh, I am in, like, total commitment with the association to the roly-poly fishheads thing, but, my synapses are only fiirng on Dr. Demento's title. Who was that? Or, better, yet, what was that?!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 am

Dr. Demento had this funny radio show back in the early 80's and I think they played it alot on MTV

He did some funny songs like fish heads..
Do you remember "Cows with guns, Dead Puppies and my all time favorite
Dirty Deeds done with sheep?

totally warped but super funny!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dr. Demento had this funny radio show back in the early 80's and I think they played it alot on MTV

He did some funny songs like fish heads..
Do you remember "Cows with guns, Dead Puppies and my all time favorite
Dirty Deeds done with sheep?

totally warped but super funny!

O.K. Yeah, I'm all over the Dead Puppies reference. thanks, Chrissy! I'm still pretty much in the dark, though. Was it really that long ago, already???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Sorry to say but yes...Our favorite music is a greatest hits album and our clothes are retro!!
Face it my friend we are old!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Well, I guess so! It took me a little while ( laughing) but I remember Cows with Guns, Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep, and all. NOW, I'm old!!! I'm sort-of beginning to channel some early eighties, here . . . Do you remember Wild Women of Wongo? (Our loves in) Jeopardy! Two Tickets to Paradise? Jessie's Girl? Hold On Loosely? Bang Your Head? The chick with the airbrushed eye make-up and electrical tape on her nippy -poohs? Woe, o-o-oh-ohh! Bob and Dave McKenzie? HAYELL, YEEAAH!!! bottom's up rock on geek sunny king banana man Look at me! I'M AN OLD GUY!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:21 am

Frethead wrote:
Well, I guess so! It took me a little while ( laughing) but I remember Cows with Guns, Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep, and all. NOW, I'm old!!! I'm sort-of beginning to channel some early eighties, here . . . Do you remember Wild Women of Wongo? (Our loves in) Jeopardy! Two Tickets to Paradise? Jessie's Girl? Hold On Loosely? Bang Your Head? The chick with the airbrushed eye make-up and electrical tape on her nippy -poohs? Woe, o-o-oh-ohh! Bob and Dave McKenzie? HAYELL, YEEAAH!!! bottom's up rock on geek sunny king banana man Look at me! I'M AN OLD GUY!

Whatever it is you're on/smoking...please share it round!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 am

Frethead wrote:

Wendy O Williams.....now there's a memory!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Wendy O Williams.....now there's a memory!

Chrissy. Do you actually understand this? Shocked
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Pass it over here next... bouncy boy1

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 am

I speak frethead.....takes big toke of bong.....
Dude.......
Like......McFly, Mcfly......

J.K.
I'm tired and that is not far off from stoned.....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 am

Chrissy wrote:
Dude.......

J.K.

Shocked confused confused scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dude.......

J.K.

Shocked confused confused scratch scratch scratch

Upscope's with Pete on this one.... scratch confused 1 scratch

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Ah-hah-hah-hah! affraid Stay the hell away from me if you've got to smoke something, otherwise . . . Come on in and sit right down, Pete! There's plenty for everyone! rabbit Just relax and breathe, bud! sunny You might think of it as the 'present' ( or, more simply, 'presence') and you can have as much as you want! It'll turn your eyelids into rainbows, and your toenails into sunsets!
By the way, was that Bob and Doug MacKenzie in the Great White North, or did I have it right the first time?! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 am

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Ah-hah-hah-hah! affraid Stay the hell away from me if you've got to smoke something, otherwise . . . Come on in and sit right down, Pete! There's plenty for everyone! rabbit Just relax and breathe, bud! sunny You might think of it as the 'present' ( or, more simply, 'presence') and you can have as much as you want! It'll turn your eyelids into rainbows, and your toenails into sunsets!
By the way, was that Bob and Doug MacKenzie in the Great White North, or did I have it right the first time?! jocolor

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Get This Going.......
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: