Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Guilty pleasures!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 am

danigirl wrote:
pete and roger u guys are crackin me up ... smokin


poor boy george... h still cant catch a break...lol


brian setzer is awesome.......

POOR BOY GEORGE ! HA! I'm sure he'll catch something where he is now ! yuk

Glad there's more Setzer fans out there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:51 am

'Scope wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:

The Duffy album Rockferry is just beautiful! Perfect to chill out to.

And I've just sussed out you ain't a guy!!! Thought Marty was short for Martin! I take it your avatar is you?
Get a photo up in the 'Post a pic of yourself' thread...you know you want to!!!... Very Happy

Hello!!! Marty is short for Martine and I am a woman...hahahha cheer

That's me in the avatar. I change it often so by the time you read this it might be someone else in my avatar. Smile
Hi there!!! Well what-da-ya know!!! There's more females than males on this site!!! Not a bad thing either in my book!

Well as I said, get a photo posted...I'm sure us lads would greatly appreciate it!!!... Very Happy

Upscope has a picture of her too. He'll post it along w/ Buffy's later. Very Happy



'Scope


Scopes do you have that pic of all of us at the memorial? THe one where we are on the beach holding "the King" banner ? I would post that if I had it. Very Happy 10-Q, Marty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Scope

avatar

Number of posts : 887
Age : 47
Location : Vegas
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm



'Scope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Scope

avatar

Number of posts : 887
Age : 47
Location : Vegas
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 pm

.


Last edited by 'Scope on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks for posting the the king banner photo!!!

The other one.....OMG that has to go. YUCKO No

But thanks Upscope for the first one!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Marty wrote:
Thanks for posting the the king banner photo!!!

The other one.....OMG that has to go. YUCKO No

But thanks Upscope for the first one!!!!! Smile
That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!


Last edited by RFFB on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 pm

'Scope...you could of at least named the people in the pic who are on the forum and where they are in the photo!!!!

Sheessz!!!!... Laughing

and what's wrong with putting the pics in the 'Post a pic of yourself' thread!!!!!!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Who's the babe on the left ! OH MAMMA ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Scope

avatar

Number of posts : 887
Age : 47
Location : Vegas
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm

RFFB wrote:
'Scope...you could of at least named the people in the pic who are on the forum and where they are in the photo!!!!

Sheessz!!!!... Laughing

and what's wrong with putting the pics in the 'Post a pic of yourself' thread!!!!!!!!... lol!

Upscope will tell you that there are 5 current forum members in that photo. bottom's up

'Scope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAZOR777

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 40
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm

"Nobody's Fool" by Cinderella.

Man, that's a guilty pleasure from a metal dude if there ever was one!

Also, my old band's name (before I went off to school) was "Live Wire." Every time I hear that song on the radio, I definitely crank it up, even though I'm no M.C. fan! Oh, the memories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:26 am

Roger H wrote:
danigirl wrote:
pete and roger u guys are crackin me up ... smokin


poor boy george... h still cant catch a break...lol


brian setzer is awesome.......

POOR BOY GEORGE ! HA! I'm sure he'll catch something where he is now ! yuk

Glad there's more Setzer fans out there. Very Happy

Question for you Roger.

Did Brian Setzer cover Summer Time Blues for the 'La Bamba' Soundtrack?

RFFB wrote:

That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!

I am most definitley with you Adam!!

Again I say Hubba Hubba!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
danigirl wrote:
pete and roger u guys are crackin me up ... smokin


poor boy george... h still cant catch a break...lol


brian setzer is awesome.......

POOR BOY GEORGE ! HA! I'm sure he'll catch something where he is now ! yuk

Glad there's more Setzer fans out there. Very Happy

Question for you Roger.

Did Brian Setzer cover Summer Time Blues for the 'La Bamba' Soundtrack?


Simple answer........ YES !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:


Question for you Roger.

Did Brian Setzer cover Summer Time Blues for the 'La Bamba' Soundtrack?


Simple answer........ YES !

Ta. Thought he did. Great version.

Can you recommend an Album of his? Does he have a Greatest Hits?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 am

Stray Cats---Rumble in Brixton (for the rockabilly stuff)
Brian Setzer Orchestra------Live in Japan.( for the swing)
Both live albums(obviously) and both on cd and dvd.
Both absolute stunners !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 am

Roger H wrote:
Stray Cats---Rumble in Brixton (for the rockabilly stuff)
Brian Setzer Orchestra------Live in Japan.( for the swing)
Both live albums(obviously) and both on cd and dvd.
Both absolute stunners !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks. Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:38 am

Pete wrote:

RFFB wrote:

That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!

I am most definitley with you Adam!!

Again I say Hubba Hubba!! Very Happy
With an added schwing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

RFFB wrote:

That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!

I am most definitley with you Adam!!

Again I say Hubba Hubba!! Very Happy
With an added schwing!!!!!


Remember Vic and Bob rubbing their trouser legs on Shooting Stars...? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

RFFB wrote:

That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!

I am most definitley with you Adam!!

Again I say Hubba Hubba!! Very Happy
With an added schwing!!!!!


Remember Vic and Bob rubbing their trouser legs on Shooting Stars...? lol!
I surely do!!

All together now "Ulrika- ka -ka!!!"... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:48 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

RFFB wrote:

That's it!! I'm moving to the States!!!!... Very Happy

I take it you're the one on the far right standing up on the banner photo? And there's NOTHING wrong with the other one at all!!!!

I am most definitley with you Adam!!

Again I say Hubba Hubba!! Very Happy
With an added schwing!!!!!


Remember Vic and Bob rubbing their trouser legs on Shooting Stars...? lol!
I surely do!!

All together now "Ulrika- ka -ka!!!"... Laughing


UVAVU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 am

" I wanna see those fingers "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 am

Roger H wrote:
Who's the babe on the left ! OH MAMMA ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shelby. Isn't she georgous?

Also a beautiful, intelligent, caring person to say the least.. cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:43 am

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Who's the babe on the left ! OH MAMMA ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shelby. Isn't she georgous?

Also a beautiful, intelligent, caring person to say the least.. cheer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Guilty pleasures also include:

Romantic comedies or thums up Love stories such as Romeo & Juliet, The Notebook, A star is born, When Harry met Sally etc.

Popcorn, and a bunch of candy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Scope

avatar

Number of posts : 887
Age : 47
Location : Vegas
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Marty wrote:


Popcorn, and a bunch of candy!!

Ummmmm. Upscope sometimes goes to the movies JUST for the popcorn affraid
He sneaks his own candy in though.....Shhhhhhh.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Scope

avatar

Number of posts : 887
Age : 47
Location : Vegas
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Who's the babe on the left ! OH MAMMA ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shelby. Isn't she georgous?

Also a beautiful, intelligent, caring person to say the least.. cheer

Upscope has pictures of her too cheesin'

'Scope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Guilty pleasures!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guilty pleasures!!
» Weirdest album cover contest
» Electric Light Orchestra - guilty pleasure or genius?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: