Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!

Go down 
+2
Chrissy
Roger. H
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! Empty
PostSubject: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 am

At midnight tonight I will be celebrating the end of one of the worst months of my life. A catalogue of bad news, ill health, accidents, death and betrayal !!!
We started off with the death of Stevie's Uncle, then her mother fell down some stairs breaking her shoulder ( she had an operation to have a metal plate put in on thursday but it's going to take at least 4 months to find out if it's going to heal properly), then a friend of ours had his knee collapse under him and has to have an op. to have a replacement put in, then my best man Ruth ( yes I had a girl as my best man) was told that she has some shadows that could be ovarian cancer ( we're still waiting for the results, hoping for the best), Then the tosspot did the dirty on us with our house ( the claim is in with the small claims court as we speak), then because I took unpaid leave during my probationary period to go and sort things out up in Luton my bosses have decided not to confirm my appointment after my six months was up but to extend it for two months to see if I can be more reliable, then I received a phone call from my Sister-in-Law to say that my Brother has had a Heart attack and that he is going to have a triple by pass operation tomorrow.

February can only get better.......................can't it ?????
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am

Wow Roger....Yes February has got to be better.....Hold on there........ group hug
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Wow Roger....Yes February has got to be better.....Hold on there........ group hug

(((ROGER))) I hope and pray its going to be better for you ,your family and friends. Keep us posted on your best friend.. That's Cool you have a female bestwoman. thums up saint Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 am

Roger H wrote:
At midnight tonight I will be celebrating the end of one of the worst months of my life. A catalogue of bad news, ill health, accidents, death and betrayal !!!
We started off with the death of Stevie's Uncle, then her mother fell down some stairs breaking her shoulder ( she had an operation to have a metal plate put in on thursday but it's going to take at least 4 months to find out if it's going to heal properly), then a friend of ours had his knee collapse under him and has to have an op. to have a replacement put in, then my best man Ruth ( yes I had a girl as my best man) was told that she has some shadows that could be ovarian cancer ( we're still waiting for the results, hoping for the best), Then the tosspot did the dirty on us with our house ( the claim is in with the small claims court as we speak), then because I took unpaid leave during my probationary period to go and sort things out up in Luton my bosses have decided not to confirm my appointment after my six months was up but to extend it for two months to see if I can be more reliable, then I received a phone call from my Sister-in-Law to say that my Brother has had a Heart attack and that he is going to have a triple by pass operation tomorrow.

May is only 87 days away...

(Hairy) Chin up sir!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

May is only 87 days away...

(Hairy) Chin up sir!

Good grief, Roger! Where does one begin? Kudos to your wife ( Stevie?) for allowing your best man to be a woman, best joy and fortune to you and yours this year, and happy early Valentine's day!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks Guys and Girls, I knew you'd come 'round for me. group hug

Just spoken to my Sister-in-Law, my brother has had his operation and is in intensive care recovering. Early signs are good but we have to wait 'til tomorrow when he has completely recovered, and recuperation can begin.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 am

Roger H wrote:
Thanks Guys and Girls, I knew you'd come 'round for me. group hug

Just spoken to my Sister-in-Law, my brother has had his operation and is in intensive care recovering. Early signs are good but we have to wait 'til tomorrow when he has completely recovered, and recuperation can begin.

I wish him a healthy recovery.

When it rain's it pours Roger. Stay strong friend! This too shall pass.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 am

Prayers and good wishes coming from California......
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Mate, well sorry to hear all that. Sounds like a nightmare. Hope it all works out....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 am

Roger. H wrote:

Wasn't October 2010 pretty shite too?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 am

Wasn't the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!   January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 2010, Goodbye and Good Riddance !!!!
Page 1 of 1