Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert Empty
PostSubject: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

Talk about some history....I Just watched this last night...Its a replay from Madison Square Gardens....Was wondering if anyone else had seen this...So many great artists....From Billy Joel to Metallica.who sang with Ray Davies of the Kinks!!.Sting, Bruce stringbean, Simon and Garfunkel, Jeff Beck. playing with Buddy Guy!!!..Graham ,Nash, slash and Young, Rage against the machine 's Tom Murello and his kick ass guitar solo!!!.ZZ top singing foxy lady......U2 and on and on....

My favorite was U2 they sounded so good...I know you are not all the biggest fans but last night they were good..Why? because they didnt just play boring typical top 10 hits they played some kick ass songs which I loved...But my favorite moment was at the end they bring out Fergie from the black eyed peas and she is just smoking hot gorgeous and she breaks into the intro of the Stones..."Gimme Shelter" and I don't know about you but that intro to that song has always been one of my favorites....Well she nailed it and here comes Mick Jagger....Wow!!!!That man can command an audience and sing...He looked amazing and at his age blew everyone away....i was so glad to see this and he and Fergie smoked that song....

Thought you would like to see it....so Enjoy.........

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 am

So I'm gonna go ahead and show you some more of my fav moments from this show...here's Metallica with Ozzy playing Iron Man...and then Paranoid...

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 am

Here is Metallica with the fabulous Ray Davies of the Kinks.....You really got me!

All day and all of the night
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 am

One of my favorite U2 songs ever....Magnificent

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

and if you haven't seen enough....how about Jeff Beck with ZZ Top covering Foxy Lady....

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 am

Metallica and Ray Davies :rockin out: Jeff Beck :rockin out: thanks for posting Chrissy. I always loved Fergie's voice. !! :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am

Marty wrote:
I always loved Fergie's voice. !! :rockin out:

Shocked

You love a bigoted, drunken glaswegians voice? WTF???
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
I always loved Fergie's voice. !! :rockin out:

Shocked

You love a bigoted, drunken glaswegians voice? WTF???

Fergie from the Black eye'd peas idiot1 Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert   25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25th anniversary rock n roll hall of fame concert
Page 1 of 1