Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick your dream rock Festival

Go down 
+2
kokeakola
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Pick your dream rock Festival Empty
PostSubject: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 am

Mine is

Kiss as headiners

Van Halen as very special guests

Motley Crue

Twisted Sister

opened by Buck Cherry or Airbourne.

Probably got space for a few others too...
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 am

Ozzy (With Jake E Lee)
Motley Crue
Ratt (Original line-up)
Yngwie Malmsteen
Slaughter
Dangerous Toys
Lillian Axe (Original Line-up)

That would rock!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 am

Good one Pete..

Kiss to headline, the rest in no order!!..but these are the bands id love on the bill!! Wink

Kiss - Love Gun 1977 era
Ratt - Reach For The Sky 1988 era
Van Halen - 1984 era
Ozzy Osbourne - Diary Of A Madman 1982 era
AC/DC - Highway To Hell 1979 era
Judas Priset - Painkiller 1990 era
W.A.S.P - 1st Album 1984 era
Dokken - Back For The Attack 1988 era
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:56 pm

A festival needs to be bigger.....W/ more bands. cheer

It needs to be 4 days & drawn out properly. Give Upscope a few days to put together today's modern day version of a festival.

Upscope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm

OK....here are the rules. Upscope's festival is going to be 4 days long. Starting on Thursday & ending on Sunday. This will be a modern day festival. Upscope's mission is to sell as many tickets as possible. The show will start at noon everyday & commence at 2am. We will need all types of bands to pull this festival off since obviously headline quality bands are not going to play in the afternoon. So there will be UP & coming bands to handle those slots with mid level bands to handle the afternoon & early evening slots & headlining bands & MONSTER bands to bring it home every day.

Eight bands will play each day with a :30 set break in between each band so the crowd can refresh it self & the stage set UP for the next band. Each day the first 2 UP & coming bands will have a :45 minute set. The next 2 mid-level bands will have a 1:00 set. The next two major bands will have an 1:30 set. And, finally the last two MONSTER headliners will have a 2:00 set!!

This schedule was devised based on the more than likely pecking order in the food chain & is certainly UP for debate:

.......................................THURSDAY................................................FRIDAY.......................................SATURDAY..........................................SUNDAY

12:00-2:00am...................KISS (w/Ace)............................................Metallica......................................Led Zeppelin (w/Page & Plant)..........Guns & Roses (w/Axl & Slash)

9:30 - 11:30......................Iron Maiden.............................................Motley Crue.................................Ozzy Osbourne..................................Judas Priest

7:30 - 9:00.........................Def Leppard............................................Whitesnake.................................Bon Jovi.............................................Scorpions

5:30 - 7:00........................Twisted Sister..........................................Cinderella....................................Poison................................................Ronnie James Dio
4:00 - 5:00.......................Winger......................................................Dokken (w/Lynch.........................Skid Row (w/Baz)..............................Ratt

2:30 - 3:30.......................Sixx AM......................................................Armored Saint.............................Airbourne...........................................LA Guns (Phil & Tracii reunion)

1:15 - 2:00.......................Gypsy Pistoleros.......................................Dirty Penny..................................Avenged Sevenfold...........................Accept
12:00-12:45.....................Hardcore Superstar...................................Big Cock.......................................Shotgun Messiah..............................CrashDiet

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:24 am

'Scope wrote:
OK....here are the rules. Upscope's festival is going to be 4 days long. Starting on Thursday & ending on Sunday. This will be a modern day festival. Upscope's mission is to sell as many tickets as possible. The show will start at noon everyday & commence at 2am. We will need all types of bands to pull this festival off since obviously headline quality bands are not going to play in the afternoon. So there will be UP & coming bands to handle those slots with mid level bands to handle the afternoon & early evening slots & headlining bands & MONSTER bands to bring it home every day.

Eight bands will play each day with a :30 set break in between each band so the crowd can refresh it self & the stage set UP for the next band. Each day the first 2 UP & coming bands will have a :45 minute set. The next 2 mid-level bands will have a 1:00 set. The next two major bands will have an 1:30 set. And, finally the last two MONSTER headliners will have a 2:00 set!!

This schedule was devised based on the more than likely pecking order in the food chain & is certainly UP for debate:

.......................................THURSDAY................................................FRIDAY.......................................SATURDAY..........................................SUNDAY

12:00-2:00am...................KISS (w/Ace)............................................Metallica......................................Led Zeppelin (w/Page & Plant)..........Guns & Roses (w/Axl & Slash)

9:30 - 11:30......................Iron Maiden.............................................Motley Crue.................................Ozzy Osbourne..................................Judas Priest

7:30 - 9:00.........................Def Leppard............................................Whitesnake.................................Bon Jovi.............................................Scorpions

5:30 - 7:00........................Twisted Sister..........................................Cinderella....................................Poison................................................Ronnie James Dio
4:00 - 5:00.......................Winger......................................................Dokken (w/Lynch.........................Skid Row (w/Baz)..............................Ratt

2:30 - 3:30.......................Sixx AM......................................................Armored Saint.............................Airbourne...........................................LA Guns (Phil & Tracii reunion)

1:15 - 2:00.......................Gypsy Pistoleros.......................................Dirty Penny..................................Avenged Sevenfold...........................Accept
12:00-12:45.....................Hardcore Superstar...................................Big Cock.......................................Shotgun Messiah..............................CrashDiet

'Scope

Too. Much. Time. On. Your. Hands. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:05 am

Get me some fuggin tickets Scopey. bouncy boy3 banana man rock band drunks
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 am

Matty35 wrote:
Get me some fuggin tickets Scopey. bouncy boy3 banana man rock band drunks

Well Matty, you wouldn't believe what some of these bands are asking for to play the festival so you certainly are not going to be happy with the ticket prices that Upscope will be asking!!

What row would you like??

'Scope

Last edited by 'Scope on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 am

Upscope just got a call from AC/DC wondering why they were not invited to the festival.........

'Scope

ps.......hold on one second someone's on the other line.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 am

It's Van Halen & Dave is PISSED!!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am

'Scope wrote:
Upscope just got a call from AC/DC wondering why they were not invited to the festival.........

'Scope

Because Bon's dead and Brian's shit! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 am

Pete wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Because Bon's dead and Brian's shit! lol! lol!

But they did inform Upscope that Angus is now using 2 notes instead of 1!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 am

Upscope just received the following email.......

Dearest Upscope,

You are a muthafugger for not including us in your festival!! I will NEVER EVER do drugs with you!! I have devoted my whole life to being better than Metallica & now you have them headlining while Megadeth are sitting at home?? What a slap in the face. You SUCK & so does your festival!! Axl wont even show And Robert Plant is like 100!!!
As Chrissy would say.....YOU ARE A PIG!!!!

Sincerely,
Dave Mustaine

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 am

'Scope wrote:
Upscope just received the following email.......

Dearest Upscope,

You are a muthafugger for not including us in your festival!! I will NEVER EVER do drugs with you!! I have devoted my whole life to being better than Metallica & now you have them headlining while Megadeth are sitting at home?? What a slap in the face. You SUCK & so does your festival!! Axl wont even show And Robert Plant is like 100!!!
As Chrissy would say.....YOU ARE A PIG!!!!

Sincerely,
Dave Mustaine

'Scope

lol! lol! lol!

Funny shit!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am

Going back to the 2 day format ( as I do have a life ! Very Happy )
Day 1 ............................ Day 2
Rammstein .................... Kiss
Slipknot ......................... Journey
Iced Earth...................... Styx
In Flames ...................... Angel
Primal Fear .................... Triumph
Dream Evil .................... Starz
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Hmmm pretty much whats been posted!! But anyway!

Garbage
Sex Pistols
UFO
Ministry
Velvet Revolver
The Ramones
Thin Lizzy (we miss you Phil...RIP)
Sixx AM
KISS
VH (orig line up...come home Mike!!!)
Motley
Journey
RATT
Cheap Trick
Starz
Vain

Looks good to me!!!... Very Happy
party TIME!!!! See you in the pit, down the front rockin out!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick your dream rock Festival   Pick your dream rock Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick your dream rock Festival
Page 1 of 1