Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"   Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm

According to Reality TV World, former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach will be one of eight celebrities Sattempting to shed unwanted weight on "Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh season, which VH1 recently began filming.

"Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh-season cast members are former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline; his pre-Britney Spears ex Shar Jackson; "Project Runway" first-season winner Jay McCarroll; R&B star Bobby Brown; former "Charles in Charge" star and "Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert; Bach; "High School Musical"'s Kaycee Stroh; and "Bad Girls Club" alum Tanisha Thomas.

VH1 renewed "Celebrity Fit Club" for a seventh season in June, and it will follow a similar "boot camp" format to its spring 2008 sixth installment and feature the celebrities attempting to shed weight with the help of "drill sergeant" Harvey Walden and nutrition and diet expert Dr. Ian Smith.

"Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh season will premiere on Sunday, February 14th, People reported Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"   Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 am

Too many 'Big Buns' have made him '18 Stone and Life'... Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"   Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

You think with Seb's money he would of bought a cross trainer by now, lazy bugger :thats a no, no:
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"   Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 am

Matty35 wrote:
You think with Seb's money he would of bought a cross trainer by now, lazy bugger :thats a no, no:

Would it be cross with him because he's got so fat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"   Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach To Star In VH-1's Reality Series "Celebrity Fit Club"
Page 1 of 1