Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrick Swayze R.I.P.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Patrick Swayze R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm not one for his girlie movies but "Road House" & "Point Break" were fuggin great.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm

I love you R.I.P. Patrick..Such a passionate person. I Loved his movies!!! Especially Point Break.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 am

I loved Patrick What a great guy. I have met him on quite a few occasions and his whole family are just the nicest of people. My friend had dated his brother Don and I got aquainted with his wife Lisa and she became a client. Still is...Talk about a nice lady. They live on the most beautiful estate here in Shadow Hills and raise beautiful horses...Such truly nice people.

So sad about the cancer he really did fight it tooth and nail.....Was a horrid smoker though packs and packs a day for his adult life. Makes you wonder if that led the cancer to have an opening to take over. If any of you smoke...please quit!!!!

Very good actor i think and I loved the fact that he did almost all of his own stunts. Point Break was all him..The surfing, the sky diving. Very cool guy....RIP Patrick
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks for sharing Chrissy. I could tell he was genuine in his interviews. cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am

I liked 'The Beast'. That was a good show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze R.I.P.   Patrick Swayze R.I.P. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrick Swayze R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1