Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy's mom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 am

Just wanted to let you Randy Rhoads fans know that his mom is very sick. Delores is a real sweetheart and she hasn't been doing very well these days. Always has been a woman on the run and now is even having trouble getting around. We forget she is 90! So if you have a second because she is such a wonderful little lady send her a nice little thought.....I am going to go visit her this week with Kathy....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 am

Chrissy wrote:
Just wanted to let you Randy Rhoads fans know that his mom is very sick. Delores is a real sweetheart and she hasn't been doing very well these days. Always has been a woman on the run and now is even having trouble getting around. We forget she is 90! So if you have a second because she is such a wonderful little lady send her a nice little thought.....I am going to go visit her this week with Kathy....

Please wish the mother of one the most talented guitarists the world have eve known all the best from a humble RR fan here in the UK.

Hope that whatever happens there is no suffering involved.
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 am

Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 am

So what happend to her?
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Be well Delores. I love you
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:21 pm

I hope she pulls out of it.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am

I went and talked with Kathy last night..She had Delores on the phone..."Hey mom Chrissy's friends were thinking of you and hoping you're feeling better"..To which her reply was "Oh Those kids are so sweet."
Thought you would all like to hear that..She is in her words "hanging in there" and since they haven't figured out how to fix A G E she is doing alright considering..
Kathy goes and sees her everyday and she is really close with her Grandkids who adore her so seems all is as good as it can be...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I went and talked with Kathy last night..She had Delores on the phone..."Hey mom Chrissy's friends were thinking of you and hoping you're feeling better"..To which her reply was "Oh Those kids are so sweet."
Thought you would all like to hear that..She is in her words "hanging in there" and since they haven't figured out how to fix A G E she is doing alright considering..
Kathy goes and sees her everyday and she is really close with her Grandkids who adore her so seems all is as good as it can be...

That's nice. Thanks, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randy's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy's mom   Randy's mom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy's mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: