Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fret head needs a hug

Go down 
+5
RFFB
Matty35
'Scope
Roger. H
Chrissy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Fret head needs a hug Empty
PostSubject: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:40 am

O.k. boys and girls our little crazy Fret is in need of some serious support..After all the bad weather this week I talked with him last night to see how the family was doing.. Seems one of his closest friends Doug Clark was killed in a plane crash. Doug's son Andy survived the crash but is in ICU and is not exspected to live....Today is the big corn party in Florida and the memorial is before this so it is going to be a horrid day with many to follow and Tommy has to help them deal with the estate and all let alone just grieve so I thought our little family here needed to know and need to send its support.....

From me:
Tommy I am truly sorry for your loss and as you said at least it was doing something he truly loved. I am thinking about you and saying prayers for the family and for you to get through this horrible time...all my love to you and Julie
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:25 am

My Sincere condolences my friend. Take time to mourn and then celebrate your friends' life and remember them with a smile not a tear.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Roger H wrote:
My Sincere condolences my friend. Take time to mourn and then celebrate your friends' life and remember them with a smile not a tear.

Great advice & just the way Upscope likes to approach these type's of situations.

Hang Tough......Crying or Very sad

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Shit!!!

My thoughts are with you Tommy, Im so sorry bro!

Matty...
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:30 pm

Words just don't seem enough at times like these...but I couldn't have put it any better than Roger has.

You are in my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:53 pm

O , wow! You guys are great! Thankyou very much for your sympathy and warmth. Doug Clark and his wife Lois have been friends of the Tucker family for years. Regretfully, we've all had to accept the passing of our good friend, and a fine gentleman, Douglas J. Clark. He was eighty years young when his plane hit the ground while executing a banking turn, in an attempt to return to his hangar at Daytona International Airport, after noticing something was not right. The oldest of his seven children, Andy, was flying with him and was critically injured.

May I offer, to you, a tour of Doug's backyard and share in what he made of his "little slice of Heaven," the wonder of his vision and the beauty he has left for us to enjoy. He acquired the chapel, the main house and the guest house from different locations around the country,had them moved onto his property, pulled each apart into numbered pieces and meticulously refinished and reassembled them.
http://tavernandchapel.com/gallery.cfm/mode/browse/id/23429

http://www.clarkproperties.net/

Last edited by Frethead on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 am

Thoughts with you dude.
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 am

Sorry to hear this... Sad My thoughts are with you!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 am

Sorry to hear about all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fret head needs a hug   Fret head needs a hug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fret head needs a hug
Page 1 of 1