Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Perhaps she meant that it was like watching concrete set !!?? scratch
Does that go with the 'Paint Drying' DVD?

Yes that's right, it's part of a box set with Grass Growing and Kettle Boiling. Very Happy

Must pick this up sometime then. Sounds fascinating.

You can get it cheap at Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Perhaps she meant that it was like watching concrete set !!?? scratch
Does that go with the 'Paint Drying' DVD?

Yes that's right, it's part of a box set with Grass Growing and Kettle Boiling. Very Happy

Must pick this up sometime then. Sounds fascinating.

You can get it cheap at Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep Sleep

lol! lol!

Can't be any worse than the DVD's about Combine Harversters Ruth's friend had to sit through with her uncle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 am

Pete wrote:

lol! lol!

Can't be any worse than the DVD's about Combine Harversters Ruth's friend had to sit through with her uncle!

OH WOW !!! I'd love to see that !!!...........................................................................................What !!??? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

lol! lol!

OH WOW !!! I'd love to see that !!!...........................................................................................What !!??? Laughing Laughing

I'll see if she can do you a copy... Wink

There's four DVD's about 2hrs in length I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

lol! lol!

I'll see if she can do you a copy... Wink

There's four DVD's about 2hrs in length I think...

Man, you guys are a stitch! LMAO I have to say that your mentions sound about as entertaining as the -weak, gay children- Harry - weak, gay children- Potter - weak, gay children-poopers or Bridget Jones' Diary LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am

Frethead wrote:

Man, you guys are a stitch! LMAO I have to say that your mentions sound about as entertaining as the -weak, gay children- Harry - weak, gay children- Potter - weak, gay children-poopers or Bridget Jones' Diary LOL

You leave harry Potter outta this! bat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 am

Mad OI !!! Mr Frethead !! I like the Harry Potter movies !! bat no your wrong idiot1 :you fool: na na na
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 am

Razz Razz Laughing Razz Razz How could I have possibly known? Razz Razz Laughing Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 am

Frethead wrote:
Razz Razz Laughing Razz Razz How could I have possibly known? Razz Razz Laughing Razz Razz

Pfft !!, Use the Legilimens curse of course !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I thought everyone knew that !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:05 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Pfft !!, Use the Legilimens curse of course !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I thought everyone knew that !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

What if you're well versed in practising Occlumency though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:14 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Ooooo !! Good point. I hope we don't look too sad, 2 grown men discussing Harry Potter curses !!! Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Ooooo !! Good point. I hope we don't look too sad, 2 grown men discussing Harry Potter curses !!! Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Who cares! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 am

Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:31 am

Frethead wrote:
Ridiculous!

I think you'll find the correct term is Riddikulus.... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 am

So, that's why they call that freakin' mausoleum a school! Actually, it sounds the same, right?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 am

Frethead wrote:
So, that's why they call that freakin' mausoleum a school! Actually, it sounds the same, right?!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, to be precise !! geek
With the very sensible motto...... Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus (Never tickle a sleeping Dragon !!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 am

Ahh, my wife has all of the books, and we have the auspicious pleasure of viewing the Potter movies somewhat regularly, around here! I got see another of my big-time faves the other day, Remo Williams - The Adventure Begins. Ofcourse, that is as far as the adventure went. Preserve the world one time from the malicious objectives born in the mind of a corrupt politician, then retire.
Semper fi ( Always there).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty35
Admin

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Tears Of The Sun - With Bruce Willis, top draw! thums up

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 am

Roger H wrote:
With the very sensible motto...... Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus (Never tickle a sleeping Dragon !!) Very Happy

That is DAMN GOOD advice!!!

Last edited by Pete on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

Pete wrote:
[quote="Roger H"

That is DAMN GOOD advice!!![/quote]

No kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 am

A Matter of Life and Death -- David Niven and Kim Hunter. Made in 1946, The story of a WWII pilot who cheats death, finds love and has to plea to be allowed to stay on earth to a celestial court. Mrs H loved the love story angle( slightly chickflicky !) I liked the other worldly,what happens to us next ? angle. All in all a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with the Mrs. movie ! (although we watched it on a Saturday evening with a glass of wine,or two ) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 am

Roger H wrote:
A Matter of Life and Death -- David Niven and Kim Hunter. Made in 1946, The story of a WWII pilot who cheats death, finds love and has to plea to be allowed to stay on earth to a celestial court. Mrs H loved the love story angle( slightly chickflicky !) I liked the other worldly,what happens to us next ? angle. All in all a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with the Mrs. movie ! (although we watched it on a Saturday evening with a glass of wine,or two ) Very Happy Very Happy

Sounds like a lot of fun. I guess Davis Niven is kind -of a chick flicky type, since you mention it. Not much different than that Shya Leboof dementoid. I guess he and o, I don't remember his name - Renaldo Leflamio, or whatever, play hide and seek with their millions in the dark together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 am

Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I guess Davis Niven is kind -of a chick flicky type, since you mention it. Not much different than that Shya Leboof dementoid. I guess he and o, I don't remember his name - Renaldo Leflamio, or whatever, play hide and seek with their millions in the dark together

scratch scratch cheer cheer Now that's more like a Frethead post we know and love !!! scratch scratch drunken drunken cheer cheer lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

scratch scratch cheer cheer Now that's more like a Frethead post we know and love !!! scratch scratch drunken drunken cheer cheer lol! lol! lol!

Hah-hah-haah!
I'll just go ahead and let this go, since we're all having a good time. I've actually fantasized about a long romantic night with Kim Hunter -in her ape get up. I ask you, is that wrong?! scared1 yuk na na na yummy banana man Razz Laughing Mad What a Face Laughing Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:28 am

Oh God Im laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Tommy live the dream just please don't post the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next