Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of this line-UP??

Go down 
+4
Marty
Matty35
RFFB
'Scope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What do you guys think of this line-UP?? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 am

Here's the "near" final line-UP for this years Rock Gone Wild festival that Upscope has row 3 tickets too. Just curious what your thoughts on the line-Up are??

Thursday: Saxon, Warrant, April Wine, Saigon Kick, Honeymoon Suite, Tyketto, Black ‘N Blue, Tigertailz, Ernie and the Automatics (featuring former Boston members Barry Goudreau and Sib Hashian), Sick of Sarah, Ashamed and Savior.

Friday: Puddle of Mudd, Saliva, Jackyl, Cherie Currie (of the Runaways), Powerman 5000, Marcy Playground, Rhino Bucket, Gypsy Pistoleros, Throw the Fight and Crazy Lixx.

Saturday: Twisted Sister, Skid Row, Lita Ford, Dokken, Great White, Kix, L.A. Guns (featuring Phil Lewis), Hardcore Superstar, Primal Fear, Dangerous Toys, Helix, Junkyard, Frankenstein 3000, Sex Department, Mighty Swine and Stallion.

Sunday: George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Candlebox, Sevendust, Saving Abel, Eve 6, Tantric, Armored Saint, Lizzy Borden, Dirty Looks, Lillian Axe, The Texas Hippie Coalition, Downtread and Stuck on Stupid.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:11 am

That Saturday night line-UP(!) looks killer!!!

Have a great time!!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't think you can go wrong on any of those nights, but Like Adam Saturday's line UP is the one that really interests me, I'm big into my Dokken at the moment so they are a big enough pull for me.

Have a bonza time Scope thums up :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Enjoy yourself Scopes... cheers sunny

Don't forget to bring some sunscreen,Advil,V8,gatorade,camera and raincoat. It rains here in the midwest A LOT!!!!! Shocked Have fun my friend!!!! :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Sounds like it gonna be a blast...Saigon kick is one of my favs from the first night, the others I could live without...Love Puddle of Mudd and Saliva and Rhino bucket from the second night. Saturday should just blow you away. Sunday is alright I do like Tantric and Seven Dust....Either way I sure wish i was going..Can't wait to hear all about it!

flash Do what Marty says and be prepared...protect your self from all the elements, Sun, rain, and dirty women.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:49 am

I'd like to know how Robert Mason gets on (new Warrant singer, ex Lynch Mob)

Full report please Scope thums up
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:36 am

Where's Kiss? confused scratch

Saturday does look Cool though... rock on
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:57 am

Yep, Saturday does it for me too ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:59 am

Roger H wrote:

So we're all turning up for the Saturday then?

Who's house we stopping at then? Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:16 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Scope's for sure!!! - he's the party animal, beer, BBQ, Ratt, Twisted Sister, & Kiss all night LONG :ola: :jacko:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:27 am

I also want to know why the hell the UK doesn't get festivals like this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:33 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Scope's for sure!!! - he's the party animal, beer, BBQ, Ratt, Twisted Sister, & Kiss all night LONG :ola: :jacko:

he does that you bet I'd drive up there! better invite me!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:26 am

2 x-tra tickets. First come first serve!! Row 3 w/ backstage passes!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:29 am

'Scope wrote:

'Scope

God I would go if I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great tickets!
How'd you get those?
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 am

Chrissy wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

God I would go if I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great tickets!
How'd you get those?

Upscope is a regular poster on this board here: http://www.fevertalk.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=ncjmmh77qh588kfnj4mvr63kj4&

The webmaster & adm. of the board has been working on this festival for a few years now. She offered first crack @ seats to all the regulars before the public got hold of them. You can expect the first 5 rows to be littered w/ the regular posters of that board.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Back4more

Back4more

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

'Scope wrote:
Here's the "near" final line-UP for this years Rock Gone Wild festival that Upscope has row 3 tickets too. Just curious what your thoughts on the line-Up are??

Thursday: Saxon, Warrant, April Wine, Saigon Kick, Honeymoon Suite, Tyketto, Black ‘N Blue, Tigertailz, Ernie and the Automatics (featuring former Boston members Barry Goudreau and Sib Hashian), Sick of Sarah, Ashamed and Savior.

Friday: Puddle of Mudd, Saliva, Jackyl, Cherie Currie (of the Runaways), Powerman 5000, Marcy Playground, Rhino Bucket, Gypsy Pistoleros, Throw the Fight and Crazy Lixx.

Saturday: Twisted Sister, Skid Row, Lita Ford, Dokken, Great White, Kix, L.A. Guns (featuring Phil Lewis), Hardcore Superstar, Primal Fear, Dangerous Toys, Helix, Junkyard, Frankenstein 3000, Sex Department, Mighty Swine and Stallion.

Sunday: George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Candlebox, Sevendust, Saving Abel, Eve 6, Tantric, Armored Saint, Lizzy Borden, Dirty Looks, Lillian Axe, The Texas Hippie Coalition, Downtread and Stuck on Stupid.

'Scope

Damn show off!! bat

Ive already got plans to go waterskiing with the family this weekend!!

Have fun and give us the run down when you recover! :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this line-UP??   What do you guys think of this line-UP?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this line-UP??
Page 1 of 1