Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President Obama

Go down 
+11
Mary1234
RFFB
budgolf
kokeakola
'Scope
STLKINGV
Marty
Shelby
Chrissy
Matty35
Pete
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

President Obama - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:48 am

Chrissy wrote:
Congress runs this country!!!!!!

Therein lies your problem...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 am

Donald Trump.

Go fuck yourself with the hottest poker you can find you moronic, pathetic piece of mutha fuckin shit.

For a country that claims to be the leader of democracy and this fucking ass wipe is crying cos the Repulicans lost and callin for a "march on Washington" to sort out 'this disgrace" which the American people "should not allow to happen".

Great example to set.

The American people spoke. The American people voted. You lost. Get over it and go buy a decent wig.

Last edited by RFFB on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm

don't worry most of us think he's a tool
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 pm

I bet he wouldn't be whining if the republicans had got back into power by the Florida debacle that got them into power in one of the elections.

Uncounted votes, voters not being allowed to vote or even register because they were black and wouldn't vote republican!!! And they needed Florida to win! And wasn't it Bushs brother or something who was Govn of Florida at the time, or something just as scandalous?

That was a true disgrace. Not someone winning an election by a clear margin relating to the rules presently in place.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:02 am

RFFB wrote:
I bet he wouldn't be whining if the republicans had got back into power by the Florida debacle that got them into power in one of the elections.

Uncounted votes, voters not being allowed to vote or even register because they were black and wouldn't vote republican!!! And they needed Florida to win! And wasn't it Bushs brother or something who was Govn of Florida at the time, or something just as scandalous?

That was a true disgrace. Not someone winning an election by a clear margin relating to the rules presently in place.

Jeb (redneck name if ever I heard one) Bush was Governor of Fla at the time I think. (corect me if I'm wrong Chrissy)

Donald Trump should stick to selling overpriced shirts & ties...Oh & get some more staff at the Starbuvks in Trump Plaza!!!

I really hope congress back Obama & assist him in getting the country back on it's feet, just have a feeling there'll be more 'bloody mindedness' again and they'll block him at every attempt...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 am

You are correct. Why do a lot of republicans name their boys dumb names? Jeb, Mitt, Trip,etc....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 am

Chrissy wrote:
You are correct. Why do a lot of republicans name their boys dumb names? Jeb, Mitt, Trip,etc....

Cletus, Slim, Coy, Vance, Bo, Luke... Wink

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 am

C'mon Obama and stick it to the gun lobby idiots.

I love it how these morons seem to think that there is a movement to ban all guns! They just work in extremes, they don't even seem capable of seeing any grey area, or accept that there is ground for compromise.

If there's one type of person who I CANNOT stand...it's people who are so blinkered they are incapable of seeing a different view point or seeing any ground for compromise.

Actually...I've just described a few KISS fans also as well as the NRA!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 pm

It's getting to the point where you don't want to turn on the television. Opinions are like assholes and no one thinks theirs stink. Everyone gets so up in arms over what someone else says. In the big picture what they say doesn't mean shit. excuse the french but its true. Instead of everyone sitting around on their ass complaining I wish if they were really concerned they'd get up and do something about it. Don't really care about the NRA and their opinions. Doesn't seen to bother the president as he is in vacation in Hawaii. I'm more concerned with the tax situation.

My mom's husband is a gun collector and a card carrying member of the NRA and I happen to respect him and when the t.v. is blasting all these radical opinions even he says what a bunch of crap and turns it off.Not everyone listens and follows the opinions of the NRA! His guns don't bother me becuase he has a swat team gun safe in the house and is a responsible gun owner. My kids or anyone else for that matter couldn't get into it if they tried and he has no guns on the banned lists.

You want to know what bothers him? Homeland security. This to me is a bunch of garbage. They start homeland secuirty in an effort to stop terrorism but all it really is is an excuse to enter oyur house without a warrant or a reason. I don't like this and I dont like the fact that the U.N. is now sticking their noses into this and wanting the U.S. to use homeland security as a tool to curb illegal weapons ownership. This is just my opinion and i'm entitled to it but I really think people are dillusional if they think that making an automatic weapon banned is going to make a criminal go Oh I better turn mine in its illegal. I also think its unrealistic to think that someone who is insane wil not find a way to kill. They will and its sad but its true. They will do it anywhere at anytime and there doesn't seem to be a solution to stop this other than trying to regonize mental behavior and getting a hold of someone before they go off the edge.
I don't think anyone needs automatic weapons unless they are in the military. It doens't need to be available to anyone for private ownership. They are already in society like it or not so now what do you do. Yes you can go and try to locate all the leally registered ones and pray that they were a mental case ready to blow and you stopped them great but what about the other 10's of thousands illegally owned out there? I think if you really want to do gun control then you need to have amo control. Your average insane person i'm going to guess does not make their own and therefore wouldn't need to buy the supplies to make them. And a person protecting their family doesn't need a 16-24 unit magazines with armor piercing bullets let alone 40 of them!!!! and the amo to reload them. To me you want to really want to have gun control then control the guns and what they fire because the idiots that own them are not going to listen. You control the manufactures of amo supplies and you control the importation or amunitions and you don't let it into your countries. This is going to be so hard to do becuase as you are surrounded by water we are lined with Mexico and have no border control. This needs to be a world wide ban and good luck U.N. with that since you jack asses can't seem to get a handle on anything and I'm sure the terrorists really give a rats ass over what they say.

Make it so someone who goes insane can't walk into a gun store and leave the same day with a gun let alone a high powered one. How about doing a better background and seeing if they have mental issues in the past or better yet live with someone who has mental problems. How about requiring people who own guns to prove they are locked up before they can take their new ones home. And most important stop the freakin internet sale of ammunition. Completly make it illegal .

All this is, is little bites out of a big apple but hopefully a deterant so everyone else can do what needs to be done and get involved.Stop the manufactors from making mass quanities of assault weapons and make them not available for public ownership. Stop gun shows and private sales of weapons all together. And more importantly start speaking up! Tell someone when you think your neighbor is nuts!! Tell someone when you know your idiot friend has an unlocked gun safe and kids in their house. Stop sitting around and waiting for someone to do something to help you and speak up. It might just be enough to stop one of these crimes from happening. I swear if I hear one more person say "We always knew he was weird he killed all his animals and had an obsession with death" Seriously and you did nothing? Everyone who does nothing and knows something needs to be responsible! We need protect each other from each other!!! Start parenting your kids and teach them respect, start speaking up when something is wrong and for fuck sake Wal Mart should not be allowed to sell guns and amo period!!!

there is my rant....ta da..
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am

Wow.

That was just too long to read!!!... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 am

good! it was an unload of a bunch of crap!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 am

So..now officially into his second term.

What do our US friends want from this term? He's gotta go after it so can really push for things without keeping an eye on the next election.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Obama   President Obama - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

President Obama
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: