Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary Moore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 am

I noticed there hasn't been a thread for this man. Someone who I greatly respect, and in my opinion put out some of the best rock music of all time!!!!

Signature songs, Out in the Fields, etc Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:11 am

Skezza wrote:
I noticed there hasn't been a thread for this man. Someone who I greatly respect, and in my opinion put out some of the best rock music of all time!!!!

Signature songs, Out in the Fields, etc Razz

Watch out there Skezza. You'll have Chrissy calling the poor bloke ugly if you're not careful.... lol!

Great guitarist though.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:22 am

he is good...and no he's just an average guy and since he is not going out of his way to make himself look ugly i would not comment. Mick has always tired to make ugly his "look"
This should be a nice thread though Skeeza with so many guitarists who will pay tribute to this player!
rock band

Last edited by Chrissy on Fri May 01, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
he is good...and no he's just an average guy and since he is not going out of his way to make himself look ugly i would not comment. Mick has always tired to make ugly his "look"
This should be a nice thread though Skeezer with so many guitarists who will pay tribute to this player!
rock band

So you're calling him average? Shocked You need a bigger shovel there Chrissy? lol! lol! lol!

Oh and who is Skezzer? confused scratch Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:38 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
This should be a nice thread though Skeezer with so many guitarists who will pay tribute to this player!
rock band

So you're calling him average? Shocked You need a bigger shovel there Chrissy? lol! lol! lol!

Oh and who is Skezzer? confused scratch Wink lol!

OK Edith the editor! lol! I was typing too fast and too tired on a lap top which is like typing on a calculator...
I just googled a picture of him and he just looked like an average guy...not what i would consider attractive but not going out of his way to look bad! ( like your beloved Mick Mars) alien Sorry I'm not as cruel and mean as you think...today anyway...

So with a big apology I editted my mis typing of Skeeza's name..Sorry and I will happily work on alist of people i think are not the best looking...Just have to get the time and the names right..Like the lead singer from Accept!

So Pete give an old lady a break..I'm tired!
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm

hehe, without sounding like what i call a complete dickhead, you could also say, my name Surprised Skezza, Joe, Joey Claw (story for another time) Very Happy

Gary Moore is a great guitarist. Being a great guitarist ain't based on looks, otherwise Ace Frehley would have been selling lemonade on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm

word!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:50 am

Gary has recorded some excellent stuff over the years & is a top player.

This live version of "The Loner" is what im talking about! rock on

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Skezza

Skezza

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:09 am

THIS IS WHATS IT ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:16 am

I'd wish they would release the Sweden show on dvd Rolling Eyes - I have it on vhs, but its well weathered now No

Great gig, the version of "Empty Rooms" from this show is awesome not worthy2
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gary Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore   Gary Moore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Moore
Page 1 of 1