Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Roger!

Go down 
+4
RFFB
Pete
Marty
Chrissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Happy Birthday Roger! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Happy Birthday Roger!!!!!
may it be a blast of a year for you!!!!! :the roger: :ola:
:ola:

Happy Birthday Roger! 1_4_97 Happy Birthday Roger! 13_10_12

Happy Birthday Roger! Sig
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday

party

Happy Birthday Roger king !!!! Enjoy your Day!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 am

Happy Birthday Sir! Have a great day down by the coast.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:16 am

Mr Roger, hairychin, lord of the south west coast...may your day be a bloody good one and the first of many in your new home!!!... Very Happy

Happy Birthday, mate!!!!!... cheers

Last edited by RFFB on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:22 am

Good Morning everyone, and a nice and sunny one (Again !) it is too. sunny sunny sunny sunny
Thanks for your messages, I will be thinking of you as I walk along the beach later. (Have I mentioned I live by the sea now ???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

Roger H wrote:
Good Morning everyone, and a nice and sunny one (Again !) it is too. sunny sunny sunny sunny
Thanks for your messages, I will be thinking of you as I walk along the beach later. (Have I mentioned I live by the sea now ???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Only about as many times as a certain poster on the other forum has mentioned his going to Wacken/Hellfest... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 am

Roger H wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

I just Google Earthed you. I have to say you are making jealous with where you live. It looks gorgeous mate.

Happy Birthday and congrats again on making the move to the South Coast, glad all worked out for you.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:38 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 am

Roger H wrote:
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

I take it you and your wife (and the dog of course) are excpetionally happy with the way things have worked out for you then? lol! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 am

The best thing we've ever done, apart from getting married of course !
Now all we have to do is find a couple of jobs and the icing will be on the cake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 am

Happy Bday.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

HB ROG!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

Happy belated birthday Rog bottom's up

Sorry its late fella, haven't had a lot of forum time recently No

party rok on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Roger!   Happy Birthday Roger! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Roger!
Page 1 of 1