Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available Empty
PostSubject: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Thomas S. Orwat, Jr. of Glam-Metal.com conducted an interview with vocalist Marq Torien of the BULLETBOYS on March 4, 2009. Watch the 10-minute chat below.

BULLETBOYS's new album, titled "10ยข Billionaire", is tentatively scheduled for release in May via Chavis Records. The CD was recorded and mixed by producer Brent Woods (VINCE NEIL, WILDSIDE, BIG BALL STARS).

Original BULLETBOYS member Lonnie Vincent performed with the group on select dates last summer and has since returned to the band full-time. Lonnie Vincent is one of the most charismatic musicians from the L.A. scene to hit the stage and his return has energized the chemistry within the band.

BULLETBOYS has been confirmed for the M3 Rock Festival, an East Coast '80s- and '90s-focused rock and heavy metal music event set to take place Saturday, May 30 at Columbia, Maryland's Merriweather Post Pavilion. The festival will feature two stages and 16 bands playing all their hits, 10 hours of music and a wide variety of entertaining booths and attractions.

Ratt fans take note of 4mins 59sec!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 am

Cool interview! Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Bulletboys were never that big here, cant say I have heard alot. I will seek them out and see what I can find and report back. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 am

Rock wrote:
Bulletboys were never that big here, cant say I have heard alot. I will seek them out and see what I can find and report back. Basketball

Think Van Halen wannabees!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 pm

He was in Ratt too? scratch
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Marty wrote:
He was in Ratt too? scratch
Yup!
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Rock wrote:
I've drank much beer on their tour bus!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 am

kokeakola wrote:
Rock wrote:
I've drank much beer on their tour bus!

You got any stories you could share bro? Wink

Marq Torien seems like a cool down to earth guy, I really dig his voice too thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available   BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BULLETBOYS: New Video Interview With MARQ TORIEN Available
Page 1 of 1