Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KERRY KING 'Would Be Surprised' If SLAYER Ever Joined METALLICA In ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

KERRY KING 'Would Be Surprised' If SLAYER Ever Joined METALLICA In ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME Empty
PostSubject: KERRY KING 'Would Be Surprised' If SLAYER Ever Joined METALLICA In ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME   KERRY KING 'Would Be Surprised' If SLAYER Ever Joined METALLICA In ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Artisan News Service recently caught up with SLAYER guitarist Kerry King to find out if he ever thinks about his band eventually getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. "Only because... Didn't METALLICA get in this year or last year or something? And I'm like, oh yeah, they've experienced and experimented with more of a pop angle, so I can definitely see them," he said. "Whether our time comes and people say, 'You're going to go into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.' I'd kind of be surprised if we did because we are the anti-everything."
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com

KERRY KING 'Would Be Surprised' If SLAYER Ever Joined METALLICA In ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME
Page 1 of 1