Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 am

Ozzy Osbourne is returning to the studio in April to finish his next solo album, due for release in 2010.
The former Black Sabbath star is reuniting with longtime guitarist Zakk Wylde to add to tracks they have already recorded for the as-yet-untitled disc.
Wylde tells MetalHammer.co.uk, “We started working on it already. We’re going to go in the studio with Ozz (in April) and knock out a couple more songs and the album should be done. Then Ozz has to sing on it.”
Osbourne cancelled his annual Ozzfest tour this year so he could concentrate on the album, but he and Wylde plan to head out on the road to promote it later in 2010.
Wylde adds, “That’s what we’re talking about. We’ll see if it happens.”
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 am

Matty35 wrote:
Ozzy Osbourne is returning to the studio in April to finish his next solo album, due for release in 2010.
The former Black Sabbath star is reuniting with longtime guitarist Zakk Wylde to add to tracks they have already recorded for the as-yet-untitled disc.
Wylde tells MetalHammer.co.uk, “We started working on it already. We’re going to go in the studio with Ozz (in April) and knock out a couple more songs and the album should be done. Then Ozz has to sing on it.”
Osbourne cancelled his annual Ozzfest tour this year so he could concentrate on the album, but he and Wylde plan to head out on the road to promote it later in 2010.

Oh goody. Another Black Label Society record featuring Ozzy as guest 'vocalist'... Rolling Eyes

Sharon really wants to kill her husband doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm

20 years ago I would of wet myself over the thought of a new Ozzy album! clap

It's all got very tired now, his last three Cd's have been average with only a handful of songs here & there!

As Pete has said, Sharon's got a lot to do with it - I knew it was over when I saw MTV's The Osbourne, followed by the television advert's for butter, then came their own "Richard & Judy" type chat show,............ ohhh dear!!

He's given us some great moment's but it's time to "really, really" call it a day & retire!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am

Matty35 wrote:
He's given us some great moment's but it's time to "really, really" call it a day & retire!

I agree. However I've a feeling that Sharon will have him literally die on stage..
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Oh goody. Another Black Label Society record featuring Ozzy as guest 'vocalist'... Rolling Eyes

Hahaha, funny shit......I love Black Label, seen them, met em, rocked with em, they are fkn cool, Ozzy stuff with Zakk IMO, is pretty different though, not as heavy etc etc, Zakk keeps all the good shit for himself these days... Only my opinion. Smile Will post a pic of me and Zakk when I can be fucked finding it, lol, all too hard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 am

Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Hahaha, funny shit......I love Black Label, seen them, met em, rocked with em, they are fkn cool, Ozzy stuff with Zakk IMO, is pretty different though, not as heavy etc etc, Zakk keeps all the good shit for himself these days... Only my opinion. Smile Will post a pic of me and Zakk when I can be fucked finding it, lol, all too hard. Smile

I'm with you on that Paul regarding Zakk, I like the BLS stuff but I think the recent recordings with Ozzy have been very poor, some of that is down to old Oz too.

I honestly believe that if Jake E Lee records the next Ozzy album it would be better than the "piss" he will release with Zakk, wishful thinking!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

I'm with you on that Paul regarding Zakk, I like the BLS stuff but I think the recent recordings with Ozzy have been very poor, some of that is down to old Oz too.

I honestly believe that if Jake E Lee records the next Ozzy album it would be better than the "piss" he will release with Zakk, wishful thinking!! Wink

Totally agree Matt, you know and I know that wont happen, fuck I wish it did, I still love Ultimate Sin, that was great for the 80.s but it would be cool to see what they could do now.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:07 am

Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Totally agree Matt, you know and I know that wont happen, fuck I wish it did, I still love Ultimate Sin, that was great for the 80.s but it would be cool to see what they could do now.

There's some big fans of Ultimate Sin here, me included! - There's not one crap song on that album. It really does piss me off that Ozzy avoids that album just because "he" doesnt like it, errrr!! - what about what the fans want Oz? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

There's some big fans of Ultimate Sin here, me included! - There's not one crap song on that album. It really does piss me off that Ozzy avoids that album just because "he" doesnt like it, errrr!! - what about what the fans want Oz? Suspect

It's just the same for Kiss fans that dig the 80's stuff (esp Asylum)...
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 am

Ow dear, do we go here Pete??????????? Kiss in the early part of the 80's sucked ass, I was and still are a major KISS fan, seen there here last year at the Australian Grand Prix, drove 500 miles just to see them, they were the first band I worshipped, but most of their 80.s stuff was sad. Heres a pic of my girlfriends sister with Eric Singer. What a fkn top bloke, met him with Alice Cooper when they were here about 18 months ago, just before he went on tour with KISS.

Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April IMG_1529
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Rock wrote:
Ow dear, do we go here Pete??????????? Kiss in the early part of the 80's sucked ass, I was and still are a major KISS fan, seen there here last year at the Australian Grand Prix, drove 500 miles just to see them, they were the first band I worshipped, but most of their 80.s stuff was sad. Heres a pic of my girlfriends sister with Eric Singer. What a fkn top bloke, met him with Alice Cooper when they were here about 18 months ago, just before he went on tour with KISS.

Yup. We can go there. I happen to LOVE the 80's stuff. It's what got me into Kiss in the first place. Others HATE it. No biggie.

Eric S is a nice guy (when he's not being a grumpy old arse!) and a phenomenal drummer.

Ps. Nice pic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 am

Rock wrote:

Great shot Paul, thanks for posting mate thums up

The 70's Kiss era was jaw dropping & was superior to the 80's stuff, but like Pete I also love a lot of the recordings from the 80's - & I'm not affraid to say I like the "Crazy Nights" album even though most think it's utter shite! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April   Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy To Hit The Studio In April
Page 1 of 1