Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica

Go down 
+6
Andyearny
RFFB
Chrissy
Marty
Pete
Matty35
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 am

'Scope wrote:
one more:

Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 2007_1113RattJapanTour0018

'Scope

Ginger hair looks so wrong on men.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 am

for scope:

7G0 7Gr 7GG 20V. 40 min......
cheesin'
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 am

Chrissy wrote:
for scope:

cheesin'

not worthy thums up

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 pm

He does not look well...at all!!!

What's all this '7G0 7Gr 7GG 20V. 40 min......' about?... scratch
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:46 pm

RFFB wrote:
He does not look well...at all!!!

This was taken Nov. '07

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 pm

RFFB wrote:

What's all this '7G0 7Gr 7GG 20V. 40 min......' about?... scratch

It's classified formulaic information about how one actually obtains the 'Ginger' look.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Ancient Chinese Secret huh?
Back to top Go down
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm pretty sure Dave's been back on the sauce. Unless he's holding an IBC root beer there, I'm pretty sure that's proof.

I saw some recent guitar lessons that he gave, and he looks and sounds so wasted.

I hope he's alright. He's definitely one of my biggest metal influences. Now he just has to get Marty back in the band!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Chrissy wrote:
for scope:

cheesin'

RU sure 40M Chrissy?? That seems awful long??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks for sharing those Pictures Scope. Cool Very Happy Twisted Evil He looks a bit snakey here I wonder if he hates his pic being taken.... Laughing

He looks more like he just got finishing a big fat Doobie smokin

Riff-Tastic is so true Matty rock on

I must see him again next tour!! But I am sitting way up in the balcony because I don't like getting anywhere near the mosh pits pirat
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 am

Marty wrote:
Thanks for sharing those Pictures Scope. Cool Very Happy Twisted Evil He looks a bit snakey here I wonder if he hates his pic being taken.... Laughing

I must see him again next tour!! But I am sitting way up in the balcony because I don't like getting anywhere near the mosh pits pirat

Im way too old for mosh pits!!!! affraid Wink

My bones just wont take it anymore No
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 am

Would also like to see Megadeth next time around, but I wont pay silly ticket prices!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 am

Matty35 wrote:
Marty wrote:

Im way too old for mosh pits!!!! affraid Wink

My bones just wont take it anymore No

Oh Matty I hear ya!!! ....I just didn't grow up that way. No violence for me...thankyou very much!! lol!
Back to top Go down
FakeBlue

FakeBlue

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:43 pm

I had the Metallica dvd 'Some Kind Of Monster' They hired a coach 'a shrink' to help them get along fine so they could record their last album without murdering each other.
Dave Mustaine was invited for a session with that coach, and he said he still haven't accepted the fact he was kicked out Metallica because of his alcohol @ drugs problems. He even started to cry on that video.

Lars Ulrich had quite a harsh reaction to Dave's confession. He said 'the only thing you can tell after 20 years is you still haven't digested your rejetion from Metallica'.

Ouch. I like Lars but sometimes his franckness hurts a little. I understand what dave must have felt like when they told him to go to rehab. Let's picture this : You're 20, full of pride and ambition, you are playing with the new breaking the ice upcoming band, and you have to leave.

I think that letter shows Dave really wants to get over his pain but it's still really hard to him. Even with the Megadeth success
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Nobody likes rejection. No It can really mess a person up.

I never saw the whole DVD but I thought it was a big risk Putting their personal issues out to the public. I'm 100% for therapy and counseling though. They obviously needed to work through some major issues. Lars was not so warm was he!!! Meanie Lars!!!! taz devil Be nicer to Dave!!!! na na na Sad
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

FakeBlue wrote:
I had the Metallica dvd 'Some Kind Of Monster' They hired a coach 'a shrink' to help them get along fine so they could record their last album without murdering each other.
Dave Mustaine was invited for a session with that coach, and he said he still haven't accepted the fact he was kicked out Metallica because of his alcohol @ drugs problems. He even started to cry on that video.

Lars Ulrich had quite a harsh reaction to Dave's confession. He said 'the only thing you can tell after 20 years is you still haven't digested your rejetion from Metallica'.

Ouch. I like Lars but sometimes his franckness hurts a little. I understand what dave must have felt like when they told him to go to rehab. Let's picture this : You're 20, full of pride and ambition, you are playing with the new breaking the ice upcoming band, and you have to leave.

I think that letter shows Dave really wants to get over his pain but it's still really hard to him. Even with the Megadeth success

Yeah, I have that DVD & that interview is a strange watch! Dave's basically pouring his heart out & Lars is giving him little back Rolling Eyes

Im glad Dave is starting to find peace, he's too old to be carring that "Metallica" shit around with him, he should be very proud of Megadeth!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Yea....rejection sux.....One day a while back Upscope was hanging out with Marty when he decided to put the moves on her. Picture this: here's 'Scope 39 (but feeling like he's 19), full of pride and ambition, going after a new breaking the ice upcoming girl & TOTAL REJECTION!!......Never to be the same again.

Oh yea, Upscope knows just how Dave Mustaine feels!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm

'Scope wrote:
Yea....rejection sux.....One day a while back Upscope was hanging out with Marty when he decided to put the moves on her. Picture this: here's 'Scope 39 (but feeling like he's 19), full of pride and ambition, going after a new breaking the ice upcoming girl & TOTAL REJECTION!!......Never to be the same again.

'Scope

:drooling: oops oops oops saint
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm

'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Wha?? i'll do it Where the Hell was Marty when this all happened?? Was Marty in a coma?? Surely Marty wouldn't forget something like that. :crazy mofo:
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Wha?? i'll do it Where the Hell was Marty when this all happened?? Was Marty in a coma?? Surely Marty wouldn't forget something like that. :crazy mofo:

Denial & rejection!!!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:38 pm

'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Denial & rejection!!!!!

'Scope
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 am

Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Denial & rejection!!!!!

'Scope
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy

Its OK Scope, cause I still LOVE you bro :drooling: batting eyelashes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 am

What's there not to Love??

group hug

cheers

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 am

Marty wrote:
What's there not to Love??

group hug

cheers

Very Happy

I think you've scored Scopey!!!!!! cheesin' lol!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 pm

smokin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica   Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth Frontman Issues Open Letter To Metallica
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next