Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!

Go down 
+4
FakeBlue
Pete
Roger. H
RFFB
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Empty
PostSubject: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm

YEAH!!!!

MOTLEY 'FUCKIN' CRUE have announced 4 shows in Germany!!!
Mötley Crüe München - Freimann 14.06.2009 20:00

Mötley Crüe Stuttgart 15.06.2009 20:00

Mötley Crüe Berlin 16.06.2009 19:00

Mötley Crüe Köln 23.06.2009 20:00

Here's hoping more get added including the UK...but I think I'm about to be goin to Germany again!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If anyones interested go to
http://www.eventim.de/
very reliable and quick delivery...unlike Ticketbastard, who should be OUTLAWED.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I'd love to do this but quite a bit else going on with me at the moment !
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:11 am

I'll wait until the add UK dates I think..
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 am

At best we'll probably get 2 or 3 dates...

I like my Euro adventures. Even if I just get to Stuttgart that'll do! Flights direct from B/ham international around £60-ish rtn...I think!!!

The Stuttgart hall isn't bad, but I don't like the German crowds...they were not good for the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo shows...like watching a flat sea. I always thought the Germans were supposed to be mental.

Still not as bad as the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo crowd at Portland, Maine...worst crowd I've EVER witnessed.

Motley put on the BEST show I've seen in recent times...and yes, that does include the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo show.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 pm

RFFB wrote:

I like my Euro adventures. Even if I just get to Stuttgart that'll do! Flights direct from B/ham international around £60-ish rtn...I think!!!

The Stuttgart hall isn't bad, but I don't like the German crowds...they were not good for the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo shows...like watching a flat sea. I always thought the Germans were supposed to be mental.

Still not as bad as the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo crowd at Portland, Maine...worst crowd I've EVER witnessed.

Motley put on the BEST show I've seen in recent times...and yes, that does include the Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo show.

Don't say that to AMF on KUK!
Back to top Go down
FakeBlue

FakeBlue

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:28 pm

I can't believe that. They go to germany and don't make a stop in frogland ?
Ha ! that ain't nice. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

FakeBlue wrote:
I can't believe that. They go to germany and don't make a stop in frogland ?
Ha ! that ain't nice. Evil or Very Mad

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Room Service

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 am

RFFB wrote:

Why oh why do people mention Crue and KISS in the same sentence,they really are worlds apart.Will still go to see them when they announce the UK dates,beats a night in watching soaps!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Room Service wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Why oh why do people mention Crue and KISS in the same sentence, they really are worlds apart.Will still go to see them when they announce the UK dates,beats a night in watching soaps!
Because they both put on big shows and I was simply stating that, even as a huge Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo fan, I actually think Motley's show is better...despite the claims of Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo that they put on the best show around.

They don't.
Back to top Go down
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 pm

In your opinion

Tittie cams,a guitarist who can barely walk,a terrible vocalist,videos of claymation and Tommy(overrated) Lee pretending to be a bad ass may pass to some as a great show but it dont wash with me.The days when Motley were dangerous are long gone.Even with a sub par Stanley KISS are head and shoulders above them. Only my opinion tongue
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

Tittie cams,a guitarist who can barely walk,a terrible vocalist,videos of claymation and Tommy(overrated) Lee pretending to be a bad ass may pass to some as a great show but it dont wash with me.The days when Motley were dangerous are long gone.Even with a sub par Stanley KISS are head and shoulders above them. Only my opinion tongue
Er, yeah! That's why I said it!

I am going to take a guess from your ID that you are a KISS fan...and by the sounds of it one of the partisan 'they can do no wrong' brigade. That's fair enough...it's a free world! I was there once. Personally, I can see when a band is goin through the motions and is pretty much past it.

I'm not gonna get into all the reasons for why I think what I think, but all I will say is if you saw any of the ALIVE 35 shows other than Donington then in Mr Stanley KISS had the worst sounding vocalist I have EVER heard live. At Stockholm he was embarassing. I would have prefered it if he just hadn't sung and gave the vocals over to GS & ES. NO, Vince isn't the best vocalist in the world but you know what you're goin to get and at least they play their songs with some aggression and passion.

Two things KISS have forgotten about. Tho with the upcoming new album I just hope they can & do get it back.

Can't say I'm, holding my breath tho... Wink
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

Uhh....Guess you just can't put a price on an all ORIGINAL line-UP??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 pm

'Scope wrote:
Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

'Scope
So true.

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT one of these Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo are only Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo when it's the original four. I loved the VV line up, Eric Carr (RIP) wipes the floor with Peter Criss and helped make Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo a totally better machine and Bruce took on a job at a difficult time and made the guitarists position HIS own. I have love for all the line ups basically...but there is no denying the orignal 4 have a magic that cannot be recreated by having ES & TT dressing up as AF & PC. It SUCKS.

Whereas MOTLEY as a band are the original 4 and they play like they want to rip your heart out...chew it up & spit it back in your face!

The recent shows over here 'Carnival' & the 2 later dates were some of the best shows I have seen. The 1984 'SATD' London show is still one of the top shows I've ever seen also and the 'Theatre Of Pain' tour showed what bands could do in the UK City Hall/Odeon halls if they had a mind to. Outstanding shows. It was the Dr feelgood shows that I thought were disappointing, over here anyway. Vids from the US shows are just awesome!!!

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo are, and always will be my top band...but I ain't gonna just say they're always great just cos they're Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! Kisslogo.
Back to top Go down
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

Er, yeah! That's why I said it!

I am going to take a guess from your ID that you are a KISS fan...and by the sounds of it one of the partisan 'they can do no wrong' brigade. That's fair enough...it's a free world! I was there once. Personally, I can see when a band is goin through the motions and is pretty much past it.

I'm not gonna get into all the reasons for why I think what I think, but all I will say is if you saw any of the ALIVE 35 shows other than Donington then in Mr Stanley KISS had the worst sounding vocalist I have EVER heard live. At Stockholm he was embarassing. I would have prefered it if he just hadn't sung and gave the vocals over to GS & ES. NO, Vince isn't the best vocalist in the world but you know what you're goin to get and at least they play their songs with some aggression and passion.

Two things KISS have forgotten about. Tho with the upcoming new album I just hope they can & do get it back.

Can't say I'm, holding my breath tho... Wink

Woo Hoo KISS can do no wrong....As if!
You guess right that im a KISS fan,but alas im far from thinking they are perfect.Im sure there are many KISS fans who will disagree with you on your claim that they are going through the motions.Ive heard the Stockholm show and there is no denying Stan was struggling with his voice,in fact im honest enough to say i saw my worst ever KISS show on the Alive35 Tour.
As for Motley's aggression and passion i just dont see it.......Sorry i guess im in the minority!
Back to top Go down
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 am

'Scope wrote:
Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

'Scope

Just because its original doesnt make it better,its almost impossible to recreate the past.I think Corabi was a way better vocalist than Vince but hey ho his face didnt fit.Tommy's stand in did a great job last year on the shows i saw,would you miss Mr Lee??I Didnt.
Some people clamour for another KISS reunion,i hope it never happens,we,ve been there and done that,unfortunately it happened when the band had their best quality musical line up.For the sake of a couple of million bucks we lost the chance to see if Gene,Paul,Bruce n Eric could take KISS to a higher plane as regards musical output.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:36 am

I like both bands and the Carnival of Sin show was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Definitley comparable to a Kiss show.

Not getting into a who is better debate though. Each band has the flaws, as long as they rock I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:03 am

Room Service wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

'Scope

Just because its original doesnt make it better,its almost impossible to recreate the past.I think Corabi was a way better vocalist than Vince but hey ho his face didnt fit.Tommy's stand in did a great job last year on the shows i saw,would you miss Mr Lee??I Didnt.
Some people clamour for another KISS reunion,i hope it never happens,we,ve been there and done that,unfortunately it happened when the band had their best quality musical line up.For the sake of a couple of million bucks we lost the chance to see if Gene,Paul,Bruce n Eric could take KISS to a higher plane as regards musical output.

On a personal level it was great to see the re-union tour especially for people who missed the 70's shows (me!) - But I was hoping they were just gonna do a year tour then bring Eric & Bruce back & crack on with a new album, but Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 am

Matty35 wrote:

On a personal level it was great to see the re-union tour especially for people who missed the 70's shows (me!) - But I was hoping they were just gonna do a year tour then bring Eric & Bruce back & crack on with a new album, but Rolling Eyes

That was never gonna happen, despite what G & P said. They KNEW this would make money and the need to go back with ES & BK was over.

Feel sorry for BK as he's a really cool guy...(and I'd prefer him to Tommy)...
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:39 am

Pete wrote:

Me too, I've heard nothing but good things about Bruce & I also dig his playing!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:50 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:

Me too, I've heard nothing but good things about Bruce & I also dig his playing!

He's a true gent. Poses for every picture signs pretty much anything. Never appears to complain about stuff and appreciates the fans.

Plus he had breakfast with a load of Kiss fans after the expo in 2004...
I wish him well in whatever he does as Kiss shat on him from a great height.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:

He's a true gent. Poses for every picture signs pretty much anything. Never appears to complain about stuff and appreciates the fans.

Plus he had breakfast with a load of Kiss fans after the expo in 2004...
I wish him well in whatever he does as Kiss shat on him from a great height.

Yep, He's top draw!! I have the ESP (Corabi on vocals) live DVD which is awesome, Bruce rips it up big time! :guitar rock out:
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:04 am

Room Service wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Room Service wrote:
In your opinion

'Scope

You obviously missed the point....Right over your head.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 am

Pete wrote:
I like both bands and the Carnival of Sin show was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Definitley comparable to a Kiss show.

Not getting into a who is better debate though. Each band has the flaws, as long as they rock I don't really care.

Nothing wrong with liking both bands,as for a debate on who's better,lets not go there!!! You know who's better! Wink tongue
One big plus Motley have over KISS is the recording of new music..Seriously thats the only plus i can find.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 am

Room Service wrote:
Pete wrote:

Nothing wrong with liking both bands,as for a debate on who's better,lets not go there!!! You know who's better! Wink tongue
One big plus Motley have over KISS is the recording of new music..Seriously thats the only plus i can find.

Yup agree there. Kiss lack of new musical output has hindered them over the last decade. Gene's arguments have looked weak at best. Still this will all be rectified later this year...and I can't wait! peace clap bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

That was never gonna happen, despite what G & P said. They KNEW this would make money and the need to go back with ES & BK was over.

I agree with both posts here...I too was actually hoping they would get back with BS & ES especially when the 'Psycho Circus' album failed to set the world alight...you could sence the downward spiral after it failed to sell and the tour did not do anywhere near as good business as the Reunion...

Announcing the fake Farewell tour to draw the crowds back also...

As for Pete's post ...perfectly said. BK hung in with the band, earned his place in the band and then gets shat on from a great height. Watched an interview on YTube recently during the ESP Euro tour and BK's face when ES was asked about KISS...

It's a crying shame...still at least BK came out of the whole Reunion thing and subsequent continuation of KISS with dignity, class & style. A true gent he is.

Last edited by RFFB on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next