Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rock n Roll Shoes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 54
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am

I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= taz devil they make me clumsy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:51 am

Marty wrote:
I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= they make me clumsy!
Hmm...not quite the type of 'low top' I like to see on a pretty girl... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 54
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= they make me clumsy!
Hmm...not quite the type of 'low top' I like to see on a pretty girl... Wink

guess what I was wearing when I crashed my bike? taz devil bad bad shoes :thats a no, no:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 am

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= they make me clumsy!
Hmm...not quite the type of 'low top' I like to see on a pretty girl... Wink

guess what I was wearing when I crashed my bike? taz devil bad bad shoes :thats a no, no:

A helmet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 54
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= they make me clumsy!
Hmm...not quite the type of 'low top' I like to see on a pretty girl... Wink

guess what I was wearing when I crashed my bike? taz devil bad bad shoes :thats a no, no:

A helmet?

glad I didnt bang my head, no helmet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 am

Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
I like the plain old navy or pink low tops. I always trip in mine. Trip as in= they make me clumsy!
Hmm...not quite the type of 'low top' I like to see on a pretty girl... Wink

guess what I was wearing when I crashed my bike? taz devil bad bad shoes :thats a no, no:

A helmet?

glad I didnt bang my head, no helmet


Tut tut! :thats a no, no:
You should always wear a helmet no matter how daft you look! Still I hope you recover soon.


Last edited by Pete on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 am

Helmets are essential in a girls life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 am

Roger. H wrote:
Helmets are essential in a girls life.


happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Helmets are essential in a girls life.


happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy

scratch What !!?? Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Shoes!   

Back to top Go down
 
Rock n Roll Shoes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» I know it's only rock'n roll, but . . .
» SCANDAL - Rock N' Roll Chords
» R-GIRL's ROCK! Album Lyrics
» HUNTINGTONS Rock-N-Roll Habits For The New Wave (Remastered)
» 1986.04.05 - Whisky A Go Go, Los Angeles, USA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: