Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 105
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Supposed to be in Dublin tomorrow, but that F***ing volcano is doing it's best to stop us !!!!! Mad Mad Mad
I feel for you, Roger. I really hope it all works out ok...

Thanks, but Dublin airport is shut again from 11:00 today until further notice. Can't see KISS making any special effort to get there. I've got a feeling the gig will be cancelled.
Well, they have their own jet. Not going commercial airlines so they may be able to do the old 'fly under the ash cloud' trick. I've been told by various crew they are using the jet to get to each gig in Europe and to Dublin. Only using the people carriers for the mainland UK dates.

So, unless Dublin is refusing to accept any flights I'd think they will make it over. They could always get the ferry that ships the stage over...still it's gonna be a nervous 24-48 hours for all planning on making the trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 48
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 am

Hope it all works out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 58
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Wed May 05, 2010 10:57 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Supposed to be in Dublin tomorrow, but that F***ing volcano is doing it's best to stop us !!!!! Mad Mad Mad
I feel for you, Roger. I really hope it all works out ok...

Thanks, but Dublin airport is shut again from 11:00 today until further notice. Can't see KISS making any special effort to get there. I've got a feeling the gig will be cancelled.
Well, they have their own jet. Not going commercial airlines so they may be able to do the old 'fly under the ash cloud' trick. I've been told by various crew they are using the jet to get to each gig in Europe and to Dublin. Only using the people carriers for the mainland UK dates.

So, unless Dublin is refusing to accept any flights I'd think they will make it over. They could always get the ferry that ships the stage over...still it's gonna be a nervous 24-48 hours for all planning on making the trip.

The word on K'UK is that they are shipping all the gear on the ferries,so the show should go ahead. And our flight is still showing " on schedule " on the airport info site. So fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 52
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 am

Just got my ticket to see RUSH on Sept 21st! On the floor, left hand side of the stage....I am soooooooo stoked!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 48
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Rev wrote:
Just got my ticket to see RUSH on Sept 21st! On the floor, left hand side of the stage....I am soooooooo stoked!!! cheer

Way to go Rev!!!!...Should be a great show....i watched an interview with them on the Eddie Trunk show and they were so funny!!! never realized they had such a great sense of humor besides musical talent...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 52
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Sun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
Rev wrote:
Just got my ticket to see RUSH on Sept 21st! On the floor, left hand side of the stage....I am soooooooo stoked!!! cheer

Way to go Rev!!!!...Should be a great show....i watched an interview with them on the Eddie Trunk show and they were so funny!!! never realized they had such a great sense of humor besides musical talent...

Alot of people didn't realize that for a long time because they were so reclusive and guarded from the media...but yeah it's cool to watch them and see the humor come out...like this....