Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 Empty
PostSubject: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 am

Prosthetic Records is proud to announce the April 14 release of "Live at Eindhoven '87," which for the first time brings you Testament's complete 1987 Dynamo performance. A metal history lesson of the highest order, "Live at Eindhoven '87" sees the group's original lineup -- vocalist Chuck Billy, guitarists Alex Skolnick and Eric Peterson, bassist Greg Christian, and drummer Louie Clemente -- at their absolute hungriest. Their Dynamo set included the following tracks:

1. Disciples of the Watch
2. The Haunting
3. Apocalyptic City
4. First Strike Is Deadly
5. Burnt Offerings
6. Alex Skolnick guitar solo
7. Over The Wall
8. Do Or Die
9. Curse of the Legion of Death (C.O.T.L.O.D.)
10. Reign of Terror

"Live at Eindhoven," which was issued as a cassette and a 12" LP. However, the band's full set was never released officially -- until now.

Featuring a stunning remastered sound, new artwork by Carson Slovak (Century, All That Remains, Antagonist) and liner notes by Skolnick, "Live at Eindhoven '87" is a must-have for Testament fans both old and new.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
MrScary71

MrScary71

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:49 am

Testament is such an underrated band that continues to make great music. One of my faves of theirs is 1993's Low cd. I saw Alex Skolnick in Buffalo for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show and that guy is just jaw dropping. As good as Chris Caffery is Alex made him look average lol.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:58 am

MrScary71 wrote:
Testament is such an underrated band that continues to make great music. One of my faves of theirs is 1993's Low cd. I saw Alex Skolnick in Buffalo for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show and that guy is just jaw dropping. As good as Chris Caffery is Alex made him look average lol.

With you all the way George! "Low" is my favourite by the boys, the title track is awesome & "Dog Faced Gods" is pretty brutal :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 am

Saw Testament open for JP this last summer. I personally thought that their energy was better than JP.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 am

laxcdn wrote:
Saw Testament open for JP this last summer. I personally thought that their energy was better than JP.

That's because there's a 50 year age gap!! lol!

I presume Priest were still quality though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87   Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87
Page 1 of 1