Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Frehley Cd

Go down 
+5
STLKINGV
'Scope
Rev
budgolf
Matty35
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:31 am

Fans of Ace Frehley will be pleased to read hes releasing a new Cd titled "Anomaly"..although no release date has been confirmed yet.

Track listing as follows-

Pain InThe Neck', 'A Little Below The Angels', 'Genghis Khan', 'Change The World', 'The King Is Kong', '(You Make It) Hard For Me' (Frehley, Sebastian Bach), 'Fractured Quantum' (Instrumental), 'Steamroller', 'The Pursuit Of Rock 'N' Roll', 'Sister', 'Too Many Faces', 'Skels', 'Hard For You', 'It's A Great Life', 'Laurado', 'Outer Space' (Frehley, Askew, Mendez).

Anyone interested?

cheers

Matty.. cheesin'
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
budgolf

budgolf

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-14

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 pm

I really liked his First solo stuff with Frehley's Comet. Haven't paid much attention since the late 80's though. I heard that his drinking had just about incapacitated him I guess he's better?
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:44 am

I've been wondering what Ace had been up to, if anything. I usually like most of Ace's solo stuff so this might be worth checking out...thanks Matty!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 am

budgolf wrote:
I really liked his First solo stuff with Frehley's Comet. Haven't paid much attention since the late 80's though. I heard that his drinking had just about incapacitated him I guess he's better?

He's been kinda in & out of the "zone" for a while now. Upscope saw his solo band play at Rocklahoma this past July & they were very solid. Many people ranked them as one of the top 5 performances at the festival.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 am

Will be interesting to see if Ace has still "got it"! Wink

Still a legend though, whatever he does! rock on

cheers

Matty.. rok on
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 pm

He's still got it Matty....At least he did in July.

Successful new records in this day in age for old school rockers are not exactly easy to make for whatever the reasons. Ace is a legend. And when he performed at Rocklahoma the stands were more packed for his set than they were for the headliners. It was prolly the most anticipated set by the crowd of any band there.

The way music has evolved in this day & age people are willing to pay/see someone perform live but supporting a new CD is usually reserved for the hard core fans. With all the other outlets available to get the songs without paying, well, new CD's simply do not sell well.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
STLKINGV

STLKINGV

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-18

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 pm

My band Conquest opened for Ace on his "Ace is back" tour in 1991.... I got to meet him back stage... I was awestruck for sure!!!! He came out and stomped our fucking guts out!... He's the man!!! rock on

A~
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 am

With Ace' new CD and the promise of a new Kiss CD this year promises to be pretty cool for Kisstians! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 am

Pete wrote:
With Ace' new CD and the promise of a new Kiss CD this year promises to be pretty cool for Kisstians! Very Happy

An SMF & a Kisstian huh Pete??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 am

'Scope wrote:
Pete wrote:

An SMF & a Kisstian huh Pete??

'Scope

A Kisstian first!!!!

Yeah, they would be my top two bands...must be a men in make up thing...oo er missus!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Pete wrote:
A Kisstian first!!!

Yeah, they would be my top two bands...must be a men in make up thing...oo er missus!!! lol!
Motley Crue, The Cure, The Mission (early days), Japan, Bowie, Jagger...all subscribers to the guy-liner syndrome...and none the worse for it!

Ace CD? YES PLEASE!!!!! Got to say though that Ace isn't the most motivated of rockers out there...what's it been, 15 years since his last release...or something? Doesn't bode well for another release after this this one... Laughing

As long as it gets him back over to the UK to support the release I'll be happy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 am

RFFB ! Hi mate ! I go off to your home land for a few days , and you sneak on here ! Very Happy

As usual I agree with you. Ace's gig at the Astoria (R.I.P.) was one of the highlights of last year.
I remember him saying that the album would be out by July, typical of Ace that we're still waiting for it ! Laughing
Still we've all learned to be patient where Ace is involved. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Roger H wrote:
RFFB ! Hi mate ! I go off to your home land for a few days , and you sneak on here ! Very Happy

As usual I agree with you. Ace's gig at the Astoria (R.I.P.) was one of the highlights of last year.
I remember him saying that the album would be out by July, typical of Ace that we're still waiting for it ! Laughing
As the Beach Boys sang..."I get around!"... Laughing

Yeah Astoria was THE gig of the year for me. Donington a very close 2nd...but Ace ripped The Astoria apart. If I'm being really honest I did not expect it to be as awesome as it was. Sheffield was a great gig...but The Astoria was just one of those nights you will always be glad you were there to witness it.

Glad you had a blast in my Home Land!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Roger H wrote:

Didn't say which July did he?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Didn't say which July did he?
This had better not turn into another 'Chinese Democracy' with just a little more tweaking here and a bit more over dubbing there!!

JUST GET IT OUT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 am

Ant, Ace's bass player, says this is a great cd. THey were really good in the spring when I went to see the tour.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 am

laxcdn wrote:
Ant, Ace's bass player, says this is a great cd. THey were really good in the spring when I went to see the tour.

Welcome Mike - Good to see you here bro!

cheers

Matty.. thums up
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 pm

laxcdn wrote:
Gotta say this is the BEST band he's had.

What with an impending new KISS album and Ace's album also this year (hopefully!!!... Laughing )...it shaping up to be a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Frehley Cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Frehley Cd   New Frehley Cd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Frehley Cd
Page 1 of 1