Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:57 am

Why is everyone shocked that a group of 20 something boys (in a band) smoked a few joints???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:21 am

Roger. H wrote:
Do you have a laptop attached to a vacuum cleaner while Adam skypes, so that he can follow you around the house ?? The Adambot would be great, you could even put a KISS shirt on it to make it a bit more realistic. And lord knows what you could get up to with the attachments. Embarassed 

Roger!!!!!!

I am not getting sexy with the vacuum! That would just suck! Wink 
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:34 am

Now that you are married, it is probably the only thing that does suck:)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:02 pm

laxcdn wrote:

Im going to gracefully leave the room on this one and leave the answers up to Adam.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:39 pm

Chrissy wrote:
laxcdn wrote:

Im going to gracefully leave the room on this one and leave the answers up to Adam.
HA HA HA!!!!

In the pretence of being a gentleman, I shall decline to comment!!...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 am

Fucking shitty pan stand from Argos that takes forever to put together!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am

i'm really tired of mean selfish people. I don't understand why is it so hard to be kind? and if you can't be kind how about be quiet!!!!
It takes a second to do something nice for someone like hold a door, say hello or God forbid actually help someone with something. My kids helped an older lady with her grocery cart the other day and she almost cried.
We are raising horrible people to run our future world if they can't even say good morning..
I don't care if mine are the only ones in the world who are but they will be polite..or else
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:56 am

Chrissy wrote:
i'm really tired of mean selfish people.  I don't understand why is it so hard to be kind? and if you can't be kind how about be quiet!!!!
It takes a second to do something nice for someone like hold a door, say hello or God forbid actually help someone with something.  My kids helped an older lady with her grocery cart the other day and she almost cried.  
We are raising horrible people to run our future world if they can't even say good morning..
I don't care if mine are the only ones in the world who are but they will be polite..or else

Agreed. Now would you like to deal with my idiotic inconsiderate neighbours please (because I'll probably kill them if I try!)?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
i'm really tired of mean selfish people.  I don't understand why is it so hard to be kind? and if you can't be kind how about be quiet!!!!
It takes a second to do something nice for someone like hold a door, say hello or God forbid actually help someone with something.  My kids helped an older lady with her grocery cart the other day and she almost cried.  

Agreed. Now would you like to deal with my idiotic inconsiderate neighbours please (because I'll probably kill them if I try!)?

Sounds like a tv show. What are they doing?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Sounds like a tv show.  What are they doing?

Just generally being massive dicks!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:53 am

Facebook !!!!! :break it:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 am

Roger. H wrote:

What's that then?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

What's that then?

Wish I never found out. Still you've got to try these things, I'm sure it's wonderful for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 pm

It is very nice to walk away from it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:50 am

Excuse my language but....

Ted Nugent is a fucking idiotic c**t of a 'man'.

Go into the forest, try shooting something and get gored to death by a moose/deer etc. You ridiculous cretinous shit of an excuse for a human being!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 am

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy

Has something upset you, young man ??
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:04 am

Roger. H wrote:
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy

Has something upset you, young man ??

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/#news/2014-09-08/ted-nugent-in-new-9-11-claim

Fucking Tosser!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 am

Talking of Tossers. Why is it that perfectly intelligent men (mainly) become absolute F***wits when the get on a motorbike ??
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 pm

It's because they finally have something worthy between their legs and they feel like a big shot

idiots!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:56 pm

OK time for me to vent a little. I'm sick again and not happy about this!!! My blood has dropped to a very bad level again and I have to go back into treatment. Will I be fine..yes but I feel today its ok to complain and bitch. In the big picture I have nothing to complain about because I'm showing no signs of leukemia and I will get better from this..for a while anyway. I'm just bitchy because the treatment sucks and to put it in a nutshell I feel like hell!!!

Not Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
OK time for me to vent a little.  I'm sick again and not happy about this!!! My blood has dropped to a very bad level again and I have to go back into treatment.  Will I be fine..yes but I feel today its ok to complain and bitch.  In the big picture I have nothing to complain about because I'm showing no signs of leukemia and I will get better from this..for a while anyway.  I'm just bitchy because the treatment sucks and to put it in a nutshell I feel like hell!!!

Not Happy!!!!
group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:22 am

Double group hug from Luton. Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:
OK time for me to vent a little.  I'm sick again and not happy about this!!! My blood has dropped to a very bad level again and I have to go back into treatment.  Will I be fine..yes but I feel today its ok to complain and bitch.  In the big picture I have nothing to complain about because I'm showing no signs of leukemia and I will get better from this..for a while anyway.  I'm just bitchy because the treatment sucks and to put it in a nutshell I feel like hell!!!

Not Happy!!!!

TRIPLE Hugs from CHICAGO

group hug

I'm sorry Chrissy. Hope you get better and get your levels back. I love you
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Well after 2 1/2 years My Boyfriend Mumcat and I called it quits. Didn't have much in common and there was no way I wanted to move into the Ghetto. Besides he was a hoarder with The worst temper I have ever seen. Razz

Life is good once again.... cheer
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Marty wrote:
Well after 2 1/2 years My Boyfriend Mumcat and I called it quits.   Didn't have much in common and there was no way I wanted to move into the Ghetto.  Besides he was a hoarder with The worst temper I have ever seen. Razz

Life is good once again....  cheer

Oh Marty that's not good! All the reasons you listed above are not good at all!! Sorry it had to end that way. You deserve and will find better. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next