Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr & Mrs Stone in London.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Mr & Mrs Stone in London. Empty
PostSubject: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Had a really nice couple of hours with Adam and Chrissy and her two boys. Wandered around Hamleys and then went for a bite to eat. James and Peter are two well behaved, polite, fun and a credit to their mother. It was a pleasure meeting up with the family Stone.

Mr & Mrs Stone in London. Diner11
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 am

Roger. H wrote:
Had a really nice couple of hours with Adam and Chrissy and her two boys. Wandered around Hamleys and then went for a bite to eat. James and Peter are two well behaved, polite, fun and a credit to their mother. It was a pleasure meeting up with the family Stone.

Mr & Mrs Stone in London. Diner11

Very Sly....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Looking great !!!!!  sunny 

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Was way too short but great time was had...  Very Happy 

Loved the resturant too. Best hot dog I've had and the music was cool too!

Huge thx for meeting up with us.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:56 am

RFFB wrote:
Was way too short but great time was had...  Very Happy 

Loved the resturant too. Best hot dog I've had and the music was cool too!

Huge thx for meeting up with us.

Pity we all had colds. Would've been lovely to meet up with you all again...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Thanks to Roger and Stevie for the visit and the great dinner. Fun shopping, good food and fantastic company. Sure was nice seeing you both again. Thanks for putting up so well with my monsters..

Sorry you and Ruth had colds Pete..those are no fun..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 am

Chrissy wrote:
Thanks to Roger and Stevie for the visit and the great dinner.  Fun shopping, good food and fantastic company.  Sure was nice seeing you both again.  Thanks for putting up so well with my monsters..

Adam's sounded worse. Anyway. Hopefully we'll be in the UK in July when you next come over so we can support Adam in his application to be with his wife!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:12 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Thanks to Roger and Stevie for the visit and the great dinner.  Fun shopping, good food and fantastic company.  Sure was nice seeing you both again.  Thanks for putting up so well with my monsters..

Adam's sounded worse. Anyway. Hopefully we'll be in the UK in July when you next come over so we can support Adam in his application to be with his wife!!!

you never know. Not sure when my next visit is. The July hearing is a huge guess. This process is really hard as they really don't give you any information. There is a ton of "well usually its 12-18 months for this and 9 months for that so don't hold us to anything. Prayers and good thoughts always accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

you never know.  Not sure when my next visit is.  The July hearing is a huge guess.  This process is really hard as they really don't give you any information.  There is a ton of "well usually its 12-18 months for this and 9 months for that so don't hold us to anything.  Prayers and good thoughts always accepted.

Well if it is July tis year & we're about you can count on our support (you can always count on our support thou) !!! I find it ridiculous that a man cannot be with his wife!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Stone in London.   Mr & Mrs Stone in London. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr & Mrs Stone in London.
Page 1 of 1