Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well that hasn't worried me !!!

Go down 
+2
laxcdn
Pete
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Well that hasn't worried me !!! Empty
PostSubject: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:37 am

Went to the doctor yesterday afternoon as I've had a persistent cough for ages, the next thing I know I've had two ECGs, a chest X-Ray, booked in for blood tests and have to go back and see him tomorrow afternoon. All I wanted was some antibiotics !!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 am

Roger. H wrote:
Went to the doctor yesterday afternoon as I've had a persistent cough for ages, the next thing I know I've had two ECGs, a chest X-Ray, booked in for blood tests and have to go back and see him tomorrow afternoon. All I wanted was some antibiotics !!!

group hug  Fingers crossed for you then!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Went to the docs for the same thing and he gave me two bottles of nose spray to dry up my nose.

Told me that the mucus was running down my throat, especially as I slept, and making me cough.

Seems to have done the trick.

Hope it turns out to be as trivial for you also.
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 am

Hope it is all negative
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:07 am

RFFB wrote:
Went to the docs for the same thing and he gave me two bottles of nose spray to dry up my nose.

Told me that the mucus was running down my throat, especially as I slept, and making me cough.

Seems to have done the trick.

Hope it turns out to be as trivial for you also.

Told you so!!!!!

Hope its nothing Roger...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 am

ECGs clear, haven't had the X-Ray results yet but being refered to the cardiology unit as my doctor "thought" he heard a slight mermer when he listened to my chest. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 pm

[quote="Roger. H"]ECGs clear, haven't had the X-Ray results yet but being refered to the cardiology unit as my doctor "thought" he heard a slight mermer when he listened to my chest. Rolling Eyes [/quote

sounds good so far...
I have a heart mermer...still hope they find nothing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
ECGs clear, haven't had the X-Ray results yet but being refered to the cardiology unit as my doctor "thought" he heard a slight mermer when he listened to my chest. Rolling Eyes [/quote

sounds good so far...
I have a heart mermer...still hope they find nothing

Our Jasper has a heart murmur too.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 am

5 hours at the Cardiology dept. to look forward to tomorrow.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:07 am

Roger. H wrote:
5 hours at the Cardiology dept. to look forward to tomorrow.  Sad 

Good luck tomorrow...
At least you are walking in on your own steam! Im praying its a big waste of time  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Seems I have a hardening/furring of the Aortic valve. It's still working o.k but will have to have regular check-ups to keep an eye on things. So my detox that I started on 1st January has come at the right time.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:51 am

Getting old sucks.

Apparently my cholesterol is now also high! I see salads in my future.

C'mon body, hold it together!!!

Glad they've found out what your problem is. At least they know what they are monitoring.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Roger, hope you are feeling ok.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 am

Thanks guys, feeling better now that I know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 am

Roger. H wrote:
Seems I have a hardening/furring of the Aortic valve. It's still working o.k but will have to have regular check-ups to keep an eye on things. So my detox that I started on 1st January has come at the right time.  Very Happy 

Hmmm...you appear to have the same condition as Jasper!!!

Glad you've been told what it is & how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 am

Bugger !!!! They want me to go in for an Angiogram. Not looking forward to that at all !!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Bugger !!!! They want me to go in for an Angiogram. Not looking forward to that at all !!  Sad 

More tests rule out more nasties & make sure you're A ok.  Fingers crossed for you. group hug
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:57 pm

group hug We are praying for you Roger!!! Will you be knocked out?? Or Sedated is probably a better word...When they do this proceedure?? I know my Father had this test 13 years ago. It must be a necessary test so be brave and Good luck to you!! Let us know how it goes after you are able.  group hug saint 

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Take it easy my friend.

Prevention is better than anything.

Says the fatman who has just been told I now also have high cholestorol and was tucking into a whole pie for his tea this last week!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Roger. H wrote:

True it is not fun but at the same time an angiogram can undo a lot of bad. Little clean out of that artery. I'm praying this will be all you need and you can move on forward after this.

To man who I love that ate a whole pie last week....Pay attention to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 pm

I have High Cholesterol as well.  Sad  Even if or when I am in good shape. My Last level was [308]... Shocked  And since then I have gained like 25lbs.

We should have a healthy thread. Someplace to get motivation, healthy tips? Since I got into a relationship I've watched my waistline get bigger and bigger...  No 

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Marty wrote:
I have High Cholesterol as well.  Sad  Even if or when I am in good shape.  My Last level was [308]... Shocked  And since then I have gained  like 25lbs.  

We should have a healthy thread. Someplace to get motivation, healthy tips? Since I got into a relationship I've watched my waistline get bigger and bigger...  No 

Marty we are woman and call it support. The men folk call it nagging!!!
Ive put on 20 lbs since the wedding and it is out of here!!! So yes bring on the support...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:
I have High Cholesterol as well.  Sad  Even if or when I am in good shape.  My Last level was [308]... Shocked  And since then I have gained  like 25lbs.  

Marty we are woman and call it support.  The men folk call it nagging!!!
Ive put on 20 lbs since the wedding and it is out of here!!! So yes bring on the support...!!!!

I'm losing weight again if anyones interested.

Roger, fingers crossed for you sir! Ps. Any news on that move to Macc?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:

Marty we are woman and call it support.  The men folk call it nagging!!!

I HEAR YA CHrissy!! I think we are just in Ruts. We are missing our Bears. Jim is a Grizzly. Don't poke the bear. He is awful if you wake him up.  :thats a no, no: 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 am

Had the angiogram this morning, the Dr said he'd be very happy to have arteries as healthy as mine. So very happy with the results but feeling very sorry for myself as they went in through my groin and I feel like I've had a good kick in the bollocks, but three days off work !! cheer cheer cheer 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that hasn't worried me !!!   Well that hasn't worried me !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that hasn't worried me !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: